Tatoos do you have one?

Never been a fan, but how can you NOT like an artistic tramp stamp that says, "Welcome Aboard!"
^ ah ha ha! Love the Down Periscope reference. One of the unsung great comedies of the nineties.
I didnt even know what a tramp stamp was..I just thought it looked good in that spot!! lol) Originally Posted by NicoleSaunders

.... i'm a tramp stamp connoisseur !!

However, I love Tattooed Women-- so long as the tattoos are well done mmmmm! Originally Posted by SugarBeth
me too !!!

the key is being well done and tasteful and not over the top with too much. some people can wear more ink tastefully than others. some , just a couple small ones are beautiful, while other people can wear a full cape and look great.
^ ah ha ha! Love the Down Periscope reference. One of the unsung great comedies of the nineties. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
I just love a smart and hot provider! What a combo! But in Down Periscope that tattoo was on the lad’s penis! Now I thought we were talking about inking up BEAUTIFUL ladies! Which I'm against! But how can you fault a guy for getting his favorite providers name tattooed on his body? Hell I have an "S" tattooed on my penis. Many a provider has asked about it! But when I get an erection it says, "SugarBeth Dip Stick"
I just love a smart and hot provider! What a combo! But in Down Periscope that tattoo was on the lad’s penis! Now I thought we were talking about inking up BEAUTIFUL ladies! Which I'm against! But how can you fault a guy for getting his favorite providers name tattooed on his body? Hell I have an "S" tattooed on my penis. Many a provider has asked about it! But when I get an erection it says, "SugarBeth Dip Stick" Originally Posted by Still Looking

LoL!! Reminds me of the joke about the Jamaican man with WEY tattooed on his penis..when asked if thats a girlfriends initials he says...no, when Im hard it says.."WELCOME TO JAMAICA! HAVE A NICE DAY!"
LoL!! Reminds me of the joke about the Jamaican man with WEY tattooed on his penis..when asked if thats a girlfriends initials he says...no, when Im hard it says.."WELCOME TO JAMAICA! HAVE A NICE DAY!" Originally Posted by NicoleSaunders
Same goes for condoms! Most people don't know that EVERY condom is required to have a batch number and the state it was manufactured in stamped on it. When I brought this to the attention of other hobbyists a guy from LA said his only had a C. I told him if he ever needed to unroll it all the way, he would find out I was right and it would say "California"!

Someday I'll have a SugarBeth's Dip candy Yum! Just so long as Dip stays a verb and not a noun

Someday I'll have a SugarBeth's Dip candy Yum! Just so long as Dip stays a verb and not a noun Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Same goes for condoms! Most people don't know that EVERY condom is required to have a batch number and the state it was manufactured in stamped on it. When I brought this to the attention of other hobbyists a guy from LA said his only had a C. I told him if he ever needed to unroll it all the way, he would find out I was right and it would say "California"! Originally Posted by Still Looking
WoW! See, that totally explains why this one guy had "State of Florida, United States of America" stamped on his...I was so confused, on so many levels!
WoW! See, that totally explains why this one guy had "State of Florida, United States of America" stamped on his...I was so confused, on so many levels! Originally Posted by NicoleSaunders
Now you know why I get mine from UTAH!
Now you know why I get mine from UTAH! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thats just ridiculous....! Who buys finger condoms?! Hehehee!!!
I wish there were tattoos that lasted just a few months. I am a commitmentphobe. Here's a one I think is beautiful:

Reminds me of the erotic film The Pillow Book
I have one small butterfly over my left breast...very small and in discreet area..I always wanted one although I have seen men and women who are covered or have large Tattoos...Not for me but I am all for self epression...
i went out with a provider about 2 months ago that had a vajazzle above her clit ..it was very attractive and non permanent
I have one small butterfly over my left breast...very small and in discreet area..I always wanted one although I have seen men and women who are covered or have large Tattoos...Not for me but I am all for self epression... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
EXACTLY!