acting as if that was exoneration

she deserves to be mocked at every turn

and yes of course at times it was tongue in cheek
You're an idiot. But you know that already. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Rude old broad, aren't you?
she did keep it up for a time, even to the extent of posting the video

acting as if that was exoneration

she deserves to be mocked at every turn

and yes of course at times it was tongue in cheek Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Mocking? That's the new normal in the States, eh?

I reckon you get that from your "leader."
Rude old broad, aren't you? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
"maybe THEY right"? do you live in Oak Cliff?

of course her plan would bankrupt the US.. but it is already bankrupt. Trump has no desire to change that, his profligate spending just happens to go in different directions. the Right stopped caring about spending levels long ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would rather we spend money we create and go in debt for than pay more in taxes.

Either that or all the lazy fucks getting government handouts could support themselves
well, there is that matter of Trump's children in high Administration positions, even as he sent an unvetted personal Lawyer to run a shadow foreign policy, to get dirt on a likely political opponent, who Trump accuses of using his position to enrich his Son. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Giuliani was a Federal prosecutor and Mayor of NYC and he’s not vetted? Whadda an idiot

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...cial-envoy?amp
Giuliani was a Federal prosecutor and Mayor of NYC and he’s not vetted? Whadda an idiot

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...cial-envoy?amp Originally Posted by bambino

excellent article. i've read it before. it's been posted here by several people who are more knowledgeable than the Chungster ... should we heap more knowledge on those narrow and biased shoulders of his?

Absolutely!

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...s-instead.html

The Personal President

Why FDR shunned the State Department and instead sent friends and cronies on important diplomatic missions.

Rudy is a crony .. as the left loves to say. i think this pretty much kicks the "shadow foreign policy" claim in the leftist nuts ..

BAHHAHAAAA
I try not 2 comment on this page it is so nuts!
Originally Posted by tinman483

Keep not trying.

The funny thing about warrrrennn 1/1024 is she BSC , Today the Dallas morning news had a opinion "Warren's plan would bankrupt the US" AND That's from a Liberal progressive newspaper
so maybe they right ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What the fuck? When did the Dallas Morning News become a Liberal progreasive newspaper? I stopped reading it BECAUSE it was front and center of the big oil companies. Is it still?

That opinion is because they ARE in the pocket of big business.

A. H. Belo
Damn Chung (THEY=JOKE) , and Sadly the right and left convergence has happen and the powerbrokers elites have stopped caring about the people for to long.
hmm the discrepancy in the governor's race is very interesting.