Hellllooooooooo SanAntonioooooooooooooo....... I would like to invite you to come to the darkside once again......

Than read what I posted.

And i'll reiterate, I will be posting about it in the near future.

I wrote that also.

Come on. Get with the program if you claim to have an interest in me. Do to me what you did in the ASPD days: Read ALL my post and then come back to me and give me a critical critique on how I post. I fondly remember that true dedication when you had an interest in someone. I feel I must not really be that interesting. Only to post a thread with me as a co-partner with someone else. Promise, I won't cry about it.

Next question?

PS - i'll have to skip out soon. RW stuff and all. Originally Posted by Precious_b
If I spend all that time reading how will I pay attention to Yanks? I'm getting the cliff notes from some of your fans..... I had no idea you had fans..... congrats
And with that I will say Good Night.....

Have at it Johnny........ It will take 30 seconds to take it away again.....
And with that I will say Good Night!

Got about 100 loaded and ready to go in the morning..... All for you and Precious Johnny...
If I spend all that time reading how will I pay attention to Yanks? I'm getting the cliff notes from some of your fans..... I had no idea you had fans..... congrats Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm just remembering the first impressions I had of you.
It was nice when you paid particular interest to people in the past.
I guess as time goes by, people tend to slip on how they do things.
I know I have.

I'm sure you have fans that will help you with yanks.

The only fans I know I have are at work. And also have the flip side of the coin there also. Doesn't matter to me. I let my work do my talking. It's definitely better than my mouth

I don't need any congratulations either. File it next to special attention and being liked. I don't care if people love me or hate me. As long as they speak the truth about me.

Got about 100 loaded and ready to go in the morning..... All for you and Precious Johnny... Originally Posted by Whispers
*waves*

For now though......

Tell me your deep dark secrets

..... BTW,,,,,,I am really wanting to know which of the whores Mokoa is sweet on at the moment! Gotta find a way to get him to come out in play! Surely someone knows! I'll either get her involved or maybe schedule with and fuck her...... They hate it when their ATFs fuck me! Originally Posted by Whispers
ok I don't know that its a dark secret..... but I have this dream , I win the lotto . and I'm waxing my trans am anniversary edition ..all of a sudden DM, cd3, and Jemma are in my driveway .........
Not much action this morning, didn't somebody say they had a 100 loaded for today?
Not much action this morning, didn't somebody say they had a 100 loaded for today? Originally Posted by Chincho
Didn't need. to. I think Johnny's parents got him to shut off the computer and go to sleep......

Are you taunting me? Do you need attention as well?
I get all the attention I need and want from women!

Got about 100 loaded and ready to go in the morning..... All for you and Precious Johnny... Originally Posted by Whispers
Btw it wasn't a taunt, it was following up on a statement you made.
26 Posts all day long in San Antonio Chincho...... You have 5 of them...... Only minimal conversation in one thread.

A few days ago it was pretty active.....

Do you think people still think we are ineffective?

I have some plans this evening.... Try to muzzle your bro Johnny so I can get some work done in Austin when I get back.....

I'm still sorting through the PMs received wading through some of what your citymates consider "secrets".... nothing too juicy yet....... one pretty embarrassing thing.... might have to take a point or two with that one but hilarious in the long run.....

Later Sir....
Coming soon a Production dedicated to your very own Johnny Yanks and Precious......

For now though......

Tell me your deep dark secrets

Who really irritates you here?

Who is getting away with shit they should not?

Who is manipulating things behind the scenes?

What rumors lie beneath the surface that you feel need exposure?

You will not get named and if information you share is verified and juicy enough I will get my band of merry players to play it out before you in the coming months.....
SCANDAL 2015
San Antonio Style

Last year you got on the map and were noticed in forums all over the board......
This year you can own it!

PM or email me... Your secrets are safe... Theirs will be entertainment!

..... BTW,,,,,,I am really wanting to know which of the whores Mokoa is sweet on at the moment! Gotta find a way to get him to come out in play! Surely someone knows! I'll either get her involved or maybe schedule with and fuck her...... They hate it when their ATFs fuck me! Originally Posted by Whispers

Godfather... what happened to Inspector Farqeer?
Godfather... what happened to Inspector Farqeer? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I believe Johnny was able to convince the powers that be that there really was someone else behind that one so Farquar is gone and Johnny is still here but I'm working on that...... He managed to upset enough people when he invited us back to play in San Antonio that he's being tossed under the bus I think.....

Do you think people still think we are ineffective?

That means you have a project or something, hence trying to get an effect (or gauging "ineffective"ness of such.
Could you clearly define what it is you are doing to be "effective/ineffective?"

I'm still sorting through the PMs received wading through some of what your citymates consider "secrets"....

No need to go looking in garbage cans.
.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Next question?
...you know, it just struck me how polite (or possibly courteous)i'm being here. Specifically in the way I treat you as to how you have treated me.

You have a history of not answering questions that are put to you in previous thread. You have ignored questions I put to you also. For the lack of an explanation from you, *I* have to assume that the answer doesn't support your POV or detracts from it. I don't know.

At least I don't treat you as you have treated me and others in that respect.