Has this happened to you? well I am still wanting!!

[QUOTE=SA Angel;1058259640]......some of ya'll put up with BS I wouldn't if I was a hobbyist. I'll be damned if I'd spend my money at a particular store that would call me to try to get me to shop there and give me attitude when I'm not in the mood for that particular brand. IJS.

Huh? People put up with your shit. It just smells different.

I always find it fascinating when the ladies reach out to certain men for dates. I guess I'm shy or not that brazen, or I think "if he wanted to see me, he'll contact me". Maybe I'm not a "proper hooker". #jokes
  • ttmax
  • 06-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Ms lovelyevelyn you may not be the proper ho$?&&oker, but you are the proper lady, growing up, men courted ladies, a lady never called on a man!
Thanks Doc, I put it in the co-Ed section to be fair instead of the private men's section! Come on ladies sit on my face and tell me I don't have a point! Ironically I just had a lady text me at 12:00 noon and said " can we meet at 12:45 pm? I said no! Not enough time to scrub my little friend behind the ears and put on my pants! Originally Posted by ttmax
This goes both ways. Ive been stood up twice today. NCNS. What can I do other then stand here with my dick in my hand. There's no point in even bitching about it anymore, Doesn't seem to make a difference. Best just to say fuck it and move around. What one won't do another will.
  • ttmax
  • 06-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi Ms Cuntcakes , "private" I can only go one round, and I already had it!" "private", Ms Cuntcakes know what I am talking about!
I always find it fascinating when the ladies reach out to certain men for dates. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
I've received PMs from old friends wanting that OldYeller loving (or maybe money), and once from a very low-volume semi-legend who I didn't think did Greek.

I was flattered... To me, the difference between a Great date and an average or poor one is connection. If the gal wants to see me, that's a good indicator of connection.

I've followed through every time, and had a great time every time. But that's just me - one more data point.
  • ttmax
  • 06-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Is it this not amazing, many of us share many hot, love spots, at the same watering holes, yet not a moment of jealousy, but a moment of happy moments , pity those who becomes attached and think this could become serious relationship, but then this is for a different thread!