Romney says no tax returns

This is the kind of BS that makes me ashamed I voted for BO. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Me too I only needed two good reasons to vote for the bastard and he gave me both. Then turned around, ripped my head off and shit down my neck. Fucking lying bastard. I'd tell you how I really felt if it wouldn't bring scrutiny and the SS upon myself...
Good for Mitt. His tax returns are his business alone, I wouldn;t disclose mine either. A victory for privacy!

But it will prevent him from defeating the weakest incumbent prez in recent history.
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2012, 02:24 PM
This is the kind of BS that makes me ashamed I voted for BO. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Romney refusing to release his tax returns makes you ashamed you voted for Barack Obama?

How's that work, exactly?
Good for Mitt. His tax returns are his business alone, I wouldn;t disclose mine either. A victory for privacy!

But it will prevent him from defeating the weakest incumbent prez in recent history. Originally Posted by Submodo
I haven't talked to a single person that cared if he releases anymore years of his tax returns or not. But of course, I don't hang out with losers either
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
... Originally Posted by CJ7

That's your most intelligent post in a long time. I don't disagree with any part of it.
That's your most intelligent post in a long time. I don't disagree with any part of it. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I haven't been disproven, but that's beside the point. I've already said I think Romney should release his tax returns, but we all know what will happen if he does. I explained that already.

If you want to make this your sole issue for deciding who to vote for, fine. I just don't think it's a big deal.
I haven't been disproven, but that's beside the point. I've already said I think Romney should release his tax returns, but we all know what will happen if he does. I explained that already.

If you want to make this your sole issue for deciding who to vote for, fine. I just don't think it's a big deal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Welcome back COG. Two hours without posting. We were starting to get worried.
LOL! I was taking a nap.
Whoa!

You're expecting logic from the Republicans or their supporters?

They don't operate on logic or anything even resembling reason.

It's in their charter or something, but it's basically sacrosanct.

Their entire modus operandi is to lower taxes on the rich and invade countries based on fabricated bullshit and plunge the country into economic chaos.

. . . Then of course, they will bitch that the Democrats have not cleaned up their shit fast enough and that's why the country is in such a fucking mess!

Romney refusing to release his tax returns makes you ashamed you voted for Barack Obama?

How's that work, exactly? Originally Posted by Doove
The stink is incredible around here.

We were told that a war record was not important when George H. W. Bush ran against draft dodger Bill Clinton until George W. Bush ran against John Kerry (who served in Vietnam).

We were told that avoiding the draft was nothing to despise when Bill Clinton was running but George Bush was vilified on the unsubstansiated charge that he skipped out on Guard training.

We were told that George Bush needed to be more transparent until Barack Obama was running for president even though he was not running against Bush.

We were told that it was important to know about John McCain's past (especially that time he spent in a NVA spa) but not so important to know about Barack Obama's past.

We have been told that looking into the background of a presidential candidate is unnecessary if that candidate is Obama but absolutely vital when the candidate is Mitt Romney.

I wish the democrats (and their little pets in the media) would make up their minds what they really think is important.
Whoa!

You're expecting logic from the Republicans or their supporters?

They don't operate on logic or anything even resembling reason.

It's in their charter or something, but it's basically sacrosanct.

Their entire modus operandi is to lower taxes on the rich and invade countries based on fabricated bullshit and plunge the country into economic chaos.

. . . Then of course, they will bitch that the Democrats have not cleaned up their shit fast enough and that's why the country is in such a fucking mess!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Very profound!

On another note, I am leaving Friday morning for a two week Alaskan fishing expedition. Hopefully my freezer will be full when I return!

I hope you guys don't settle all of your differences while I'm gone!
Romney should simply say that he will release his when Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid release theirs.
Hopefully my freezer will be full when I return Originally Posted by bigtex
Leave the back door open......we'll fill it for you.