i think alot

Amazonsky...I'm right down the street from you..I can help you. Hugz
Actually, I love ladies that think a lot. And I love ladies that love daty cause I love daty as well. The OP and I need to find ourselves in the same town at the same time. And then in the same place. Hmmmmm.
Angel, I agree with you about kindness, but I really don't think I do anything beyond what every gentleman does when dealing with a young lady. It is a sad statement when politeness, respect, and treating people decently are seen as unusual. Originally Posted by Old-T
Key word there T is GENTLEMAN...I wish there were more of us...
Key word there T is GENTLEMAN...I wish there were more of us... Originally Posted by thefamilydog
Don't we all!

~
Well Amazonsky, your posting is welcomed. I'd invite you to my state, however, most of the gents here tend to go for short, cheap sessions, that they can compete to get as many acronyms in. I would suggest you try to see more mature visitors. Not sure whats going on in our country, seems like most young guys only think sex is all about them! when we get a little more mature, we learn that the real magic happens when both parties are trying to give pleasure as well as receive it! Also found it really refreshing that you could express what you like. Most older guys also clearly understand that everybody is different. I am still amazed that most providersand requesters seem to think that we all like the same thing, all done the same way! So, hang in there little lady. Ask what the guy likes and don't be shy to express what you like. There are a lot of guys that will really see you more desireable hearing that. :-)
I hope your mouth isn't writing checks that you can't cash PDid. That would be very disappointing. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I very much look forward to proving my case to you in person.
Well Amazonsky, your posting is welcomed. I'd invite you to my state, however, most of the gents here tend to go for short, cheap sessions, that they can compete to get as many acronyms in. I would suggest you try to see more mature visitors. Not sure whats going on in our country, seems like most young guys only think sex is all about them! when we get a little more mature, we learn that the real magic happens when both parties are trying to give pleasure as well as receive it! Also found it really refreshing that you could express what you like. Most older guys also clearly understand that everybody is different. I am still amazed that most providersand requesters seem to think that we all like the same thing, all done the same way! So, hang in there little lady. Ask what the guy likes and don't be shy to express what you like. There are a lot of guys that will really see you more desireable hearing that. :-) Originally Posted by Hermosa
I agree and disagree with you. I do not think it has to do with age... I think that's stereotypical (Today, I am 26). I think things get tricky when money is involved. An example, when you go to restaurant and order food. Your food might not be prepared way you want it. What do most people do? They complain for quality service. Another instance, a love one (relative, parent, friend) prepares food out of the kindness of their heart. You may not like the food that much (hell you may of even bought the ingredients) but most people will still attempt to enjoy that meal.

Essentially, if I am paying a provider for her time. Even If my feelings are genuine. Her feeling maybe genuine also. I am still paying for her service. I think service is the key word here. You're not really her partner. You're her customer. So as long as I have to pay to see her. Naturally, the sessions will be more about me then her. Woman are not inclined to give men sex ...nor men entitled to it.

The true GFE just does not exist... the relationship is based off a business transaction. You and provider (AFT? w/e?) are both adults. She knows how to contact me. I know how to contact her. I feel that if she wants more then I am not paying for her time (at least in that manner). Intimacy can not be bought in this manner and truly feel genuine.

Now if your fantasy is to be intimate and have passionate sex... with your provider and she is comfortable with it. By all means... go for it. She has menu... what is she comfortable with and what not. I feel as I am not there service her and if I do... it means a lot more then she may think.

With all that said.... that doesn't mean I going to treat a provider like a subhuman or anything less. I do not by any means want to make her uncomfortable by over stepping my boundaries (like a stalker/creep?) ... If she does not want to be passionate with me. Just because one may choice not daty, dfk, or w/e providers. Does not mean he always has sex in this manner... nor does not mean he isn't a gentleman. Our conversation will be the same... as it would with any woman. Personally, it has more do with my pride. I may give her a taste of what it could be but if she wants the real thing (and there plenty fish in the sea/ who will spend time with me w/o cash/ even if sex isn't guarantee)... then she going to have to stop treating me like a customer...
While I agree with your posting, I think it shows very clearly the difference between us. We know this is a arrangement that we are paying to play. That is why we are involved, it eliminates any extra entanglements. However to describe a provider as a "meal" really shows a level of simply making them an object. For me, I'm not interested in an object, I'm looking for an encounter with a real person. The provider isn't the meal, it's the meal we are sharing. What I was doing is responding to Amazonsky who was expressing a real (could be only a sales job also, It happens!) desire or wish. You seem to imply, if it's on the menu and your interested, you'll order. If you're not interested, not interested. Again, it's the object idea. Most mature men that I've run across, would be more willing to not insist on some menu item (I'm not suggesting menu's are not a part), in exchange for something on the menu that the lady expresses a great desire for. Amazonsky mentioned DATY, some ladies mention kissing (I would prefer both over BBBJ). I think that is the distinction. I don't mean to imply that this is true of all in either age group. I'm just suggesting that Amazonsky might consider something different. I also think it was great that she was willing to express what she really desired.
I agree and disagree with you. I do not think it has to do with age... I think that's stereotypical (Today, I am 26). I think things get tricky when money is involved. An example, when you go to restaurant and order food. Your food might not be prepared way you want it. What do most people do? They complain for quality service. Another instance, a love one (relative, parent, friend) prepares food out of the kindness of their heart. You may not like the food that much (hell you may of even bought the ingredients) but most people will still attempt to enjoy that meal.

Essentially, if I am paying a provider for her time. Even If my feelings are genuine. Her feeling maybe genuine also. I am still paying for her service. I think service is the key word here. You're not really her partner. You're her customer. So as long as I have to pay to see her. Naturally, the sessions will be more about me then her. Woman are not inclined to give men sex ...nor men entitled to it.

The true GFE just does not exist... the relationship is based off a business transaction. You and provider (AFT? w/e?) are both adults. She knows how to contact me. I know how to contact her. I feel that if she wants more then I am not paying for her time (at least in that manner). Intimacy can not be bought in this manner and truly feel genuine.

Now if your fantasy is to be intimate and have passionate sex... with your provider and she is comfortable with it. By all means... go for it. She has menu... what is she comfortable with and what not. I feel as I am not there service her and if I do... it means a lot more then she may think.

With all that said.... that doesn't mean I going to treat a provider like a subhuman or anything less. I do not by any means want to make her uncomfortable by over stepping my boundaries (like a stalker/creep?) ... If she does not want to be passionate with me. Just because one may choice not daty, dfk, or w/e providers. Does not mean he always has sex in this manner... nor does not mean he isn't a gentleman. Our conversation will be the same... as it would with any woman. Personally, it has more do with my pride. I may give her a taste of what it could be but if she wants the real thing (and there plenty fish in the sea/ who will spend time with me w/o cash/ even if sex isn't guarantee)... then she going to have to stop treating me like a customer... Originally Posted by Relax_alittle
Lol, so basically you're using a little daty to lure them into spending time off the clock? I think many guys like to try this strategy; I have a client who I consider to be the Grand Master of all time at daty (and he knows it), I still don't see him off the clock, because it would break the business relationship. Now do I give him a huge discount for his for perfecting his skills at my table for years, you bet.

~
Lol, so basically you're using a little daty to lure them into spending time off the clock? I think many guys like to try this strategy; I have a client who I consider to be the Grand Master of all time at daty (and he knows it), I still don't see him off the clock, because it would break the business relationship. Now do I give him a huge discount for his for perfecting his skills at my table for years, you bet.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Maybe my choice of words are bad. It is not a lure. I don't go see providers with a preset of activities or positions I have in mind. I just go with the flow....I don't really read menus...not interested in greek with a working girls nor am I interested in kissing. Honestly, if it was up to me. The whole session would just be her straddling me... and that usually how it goes... especially the girls I see in gentlemen club. She has many.. many partners... that what makes it hard for me to go down on working girls or kiss even. How many BBBJ has she given that week or day before I came to see her? does she CIM? I don't know how high her volume really is.

A man who touch any women the way he would touch his girlfriend or wife? He is already cheating+ paying to cheat. Maybe it just me but that sounds pretty low and it goes against my morals but hey to each his own.

Edit- More I think about it....YMMV? Do you not think the customers have any self esteem or feelings... or are they all desperate for a lay? There is a reason certain girls have higher volume then others? There is a reason your clients see you over other girls?... not trying to be attack you but have you ever thought it that way.
Not sure what you're trying to say? If you are looking at a menu of mine somewhere, YMMV applies to Greek cuisine only. As for whether or not I think my clients have self esteem, of course they do. Most don't like what is being served (or not served) at home, or they don't want the hassles of a RW dating life and/or a committed relationship. Most people who see me like a specific age, body type and menu and see others in this same category.

As for kissing those who offer CIM, or see numerous clients/per day, well, I can't say as I blame you for that, though I'd hope they shower, brush their teeth & use Listerine between appts. Personally, I rarely do more than one brunch per day, two at the most and that would be one in the AM and one in the PM. No one says you have to kiss or daty a provider, all providers understand this.

~
Basically, what I am saying above is that your customer may not be comfortable doing to the same acts he does with you.... with other girls. YMMV...I think this goes both ways. What I willing to do is based on a lot of things... and sometimes there just is not any chemistry.

Here is two other reviews I wrote on this site but for some reason they don't show on my profile.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1277698&highlight=
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=971350&highlight=

You skim through them all and clearly see each time was unique.
Oh yes, I do get that & understand completely, to each their own. Like I said, I love daty, but only if someone genuinely wants to do it, not just because they think they need to for whatever reason.

If someone did as you say, a little tease of what could be, I probably would not put two and two together, and think they would do more if only off the clock, lol. I'd probably think they didn't like it after trying. Even if I did, & several people have boldly volunteered to be my young daty loving boy toy, I have enough regulars that genuinely love it that it's not necessary, not to say that I have completely ruled it out in the future, if I ran across the right scenario.

~
Everyone has there own fetishes. Maybe I am just over confident but you haven't had my daty so it hard to say .
You like the ladies? *wags tongue* lol