Behind Closed Doors Accessories

I will dress casually on the first meeting.

After the first meeting I do dress in lingerie. It is fun to dress up.

Lingerie is nice. It seems like not to many providers wear it unless requested in advance. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
a gag ball Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think she's asking what we would like her to wear...if my understanding is correct...that is.
High heels, stockings, and a smile.

Oh, and the same for me.
Hi fancyinheels! One year I wanted to dress up like a sexy leprechaun for St Patricks day, but Cindies did not have anything special like that.
all kinds of lingerie.....but please dont forget the crotchless panties.....something to be said about ez access.....with some imagination involved.
i like the way you talk.....u have good taste mikkifine.
Funny story about crotchless panties. I told a lady that I was ready to go out and even had my crotchless panties on. The lady became serious and asked, "won't it give the guy the impression that you are ready for action if you wear crotchless panties?" I told her that was the idea if I let him get under my skirt. LOL!

i like the way you talk.....u have good taste mikkifine. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Lingerie is nice. It seems like not to many providers wear it unless requested in advance. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I do....Dress up is fun!
Even though it comes off even quicker than regular clothes
Silky stockings or thigh-hi's are good. With or without garter belt (I personally like the garter belt) They just seem to enhance the experience and are rarely worn in the non hobby experiences these days except in the early courting experience.
I love wearing garter belts.
I have a hard time finding pregnancy sexy clothes... so I have a few nice lace teddys and heels. I do love garters too mikki but havent found any that work with the baby bump.
I did a bing search for maternity garter belts and found this.

http://www.mothersboutique.com/bellegarter.html

I have a hard time finding pregnancy sexy clothes... so I have a few nice lace teddys and heels. I do love garters too mikki but havent found any that work with the baby bump. Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
I must be a little too simple. I'm really not all about the lingerie. I like form fitting T-shirts and shorts (I think they are called Soffe shorts or similar?) Something about the whole undressing thing that is sexy. More a girl next door thing I guess...
Some guys get turned on when a lady just wears his leather jacket with nothing underneath. Different strokes for different folks.

I must be a little too simple. I'm really not all about the lingerie. I like form fitting T-shirts and shorts (I think they are called Soffe shorts or similar?) Something about the whole undressing thing that is sexy. More a girl next door thing I guess... Originally Posted by cmspec
Mikki, I personally love for a woman to dress up. Nice top, short tight skirt and some sexy high heels. Crotchless panties? Heck, why not! No panties? Hell Yeah! The stockings are an added bonus and so is the garter belt. Bra must match the panties. Ask Project Runway! Hahaha. Oh and the heels, KEEP THEM ON! I like battle scars! But I don't like to much pain...