Would you see a provider with Red Wings

hokey team... hell yea.. I can be a hokey HO
I wonder if those "BBBJ ONLY SPECIAL" ads are for when Aunt Flo drops in.
I have no problem with seeing a provider when the aunt arrives.
My experience with it there was really no mess to clean up, granted the cover was a little red but I have found that a lot of women are hornier during that time period (no pun intended.

I know some women are not comfortable with seeing clients or SO while the aunt is visiting and I respect that.
Are you going to let that slide?

If you want to "hook", more power to ya babe.
Shay Shay is a baby hook... so cute
I don't hook when I'm on rag. Just a personal choice. Originally Posted by Shayla
Good choice
Would you see a provider with Red Wings?

a. yes

b.no Originally Posted by pickupkid
next time provide a link as to what a Red Wing is....

I was scratching my head on what a provider is doing with a hockey team; gang bang session or sumthing! saw other comments that suggested it was sumthing other than a hockey team.

http://www.red-wings.com/wings-culture.html

oh btw, you left out other choices in that poll;

c. don't know
d. maybe
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the term red wings is specific to cunnilingus...

CFS doesn't fall under the scope of red wings...
My ATF? Anytime/ All weather/All season/All right
Lt flow- slight metallic taste(blood) sweet finish.
My SO? She would rather die. Might as well stick
her in a shed outback for 2 wks.

Anyother? The nose knows. If it's bad the session
is over before it even started. Nothing torpedo's
my wood quicker than stank pussy. Bbbj won't
help if I can still smell it.

Like most things it depends on the women.
I thought the post was about a provider wearing Red Wing boots. When I worked for the Forest Service everyone wore Redwings, so i thought:
I dont care what she has on her feet as long as they are clean and maybe she also has on pretty longjohns too!
Man you can't have me laugh this loud this late.
SO might want to know whats so funny.
Well I'm glad I can make you laugh on such a bloody subject..
Thats what a diaphram is for in damming it up so it doesn't come out....you would never know. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Really? My Oh My?
Interesting thread, as always.
Shayla: The proper term is either "work" or "provide", not "hook".
SillyGirl: "Surprised". Surely you have been getting your period long enough to know the signs that you are about to start.

God made soap and water to clean up the mess. A tampon keeps the fluid and goo inside so DATY can be performed. Most women I have experienced fucking "on the rag" with have much stronger orgasms during that time.

I, personally, find a woman to be more feminine when she is having her period. Originally Posted by juicy4you

Suck a dick, hooker. And I do in fact mean hooker. Some women have very irregular periods. So yes, I did also mean surprised. Take your shitty attitude elsewhere, we have enough stupid on here already.

Edited to add.....wow.......$60 BnG. How about you get yo ass back on yo corner fore yo pimp beat you.
Interesting thread, as always.
Shayla: The proper term is either "work" or "provide", not "hook". Originally Posted by juicy4you
Nope. I hook and ho. That's it. And again - not while I'm on my rag.