"The Five" on Fox News Putting Them Behind The Table

• CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 11:12 PM
It was a quote, CBJ7. The conjugation "skills" you are criticizing surpass your spelling "skills," CBJ7. BTW, the Secretary of State is responsible for allocating resources worldwide. How is it Hildabeast could afford to fund and staff a complement of Marines for U.S. facilities in Barbados, but not for Benghazi, CBJ7? Which location had a more pressing need for security during the months prior to 9/11, CBJ7? Take your phony "fiscal issues" elsewhere, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hahaha ... oh a typo

sue me
I think Andrea got an augmentation. Gutfield has the best job(s) on TV.
We already had the person in charge of funding security say that there was no funding problem. It was incompetence at the least and criminal neglect at the worst.

I have a video here somewhere with Hillary playing hocky (she is the goalie). Hopefully it won't start a riot in the Middle East.
I think Andrea got an augmentation. Gutfield has the best job(s) on TV. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Melissa Theuriau one of the few things the French do right

hahaha ... oh a typo

sue me Originally Posted by CJ7
No, your adamant defense of Hildabeast's gross incompetence in Benghazi is more serious than a "typo," CBJ7. Take your phony "fiscal issue" and abbreviated time-line elsewhere, CBJ7. Sentient beings know better.
Who's Hildabeast, Corpy? Do,you like Hildabeast's feces too?

did you change your avatar yet?

How about posting the link to my poll?

Just don't want to give up that crown, do you, DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR, 2012 - ?