Bathroom Mirrors (LOL)

See, that's why the ladies drool over you. I'm taking notes and lessons (best part it's free). Live&Learn. Thancks SL

I just don't understand the problem? Ladies.... if the bathroom pictures are tacky try walking up to the next guy you see and ask him, '"Hey would you like to help me out and take some naked pictures of me?" I wonder what the odds are a guy would say, he is just too busy!? Hell order a pizza and make the pizza guys day! You’re going to tip him anyway! Why do people make things more complicated than they really are! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
See, that's why the ladies drool over you. I'm taking notes and lessons (best part it's free). Live&Learn. Thancks SL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I like having professional and fuck off phone pics...that way guys can see me in all sorts of ways, not just perfect lighting etc...I could fill my entire showcase up with professional pics, but try and do half and half..
I like having professional and fuck off phone pics...that way guys can see me in all sorts of ways, not just perfect lighting etc...I could fill my entire showcase up with professional pics, but try and do half and half.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Well there is answer why you do that.... you're Valerie!
I like having professional and fuck off phone pics...that way guys can see me in all sorts of ways, not just perfect lighting etc...I could fill my entire showcase up with professional pics, but try and do half and half.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Well there is answer why you do that.... you're Valerie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Right on Still!! With THAT bod, a grainy surveillance/security camera photo from the 7-11 would look good!! By the way, I've seen Valerie bathroom photos.....now there's the exception!!
What was that? Sorry I am imagining your voice and masturbating to you saying "fuck off" .
Well there is answer why you do that.... you're Valerie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Right on Still!! With THAT bod, a grainy surveillance/security camera photo from the 7-11 would look good!! By the way, I've seen Valerie bathroom photos.....now there's the exception!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Aww you guys are so sweet...thank you...I'm glad you like my obscure & unorthodox nature hehe xx
What was that? Sorry I am imagining your voice and masturbating to you saying "fuck off" . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
LOL! Aww I haven't heard your voice in ages
And in any case, just thought I'd post a bathroom mirror pic! Bwahaha
What was that? Sorry I am imagining your voice and masturbating to you saying "fuck off" . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Hey me too!!!
....With THAT bod, a grainy surveillance/security camera photo from the 7-11 would look good!! By the way, I've seen Valerie bathroom photos.....now there's the exception!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
And in any case, just thought I'd post a bathroom mirror pic! Bwahaha Originally Posted by Valerie

See what I mean......WOW!!
I would be willing to take pics for a provider. I'm no professional, but I've got a nice digital cam and if you bring a laptop, we can plug the cam in the laptop download the pics then delete the pics off the cam so you have the only copy of the pics. PM for details. I live in ms
I thought I was the only one that hated bathroom pics! I'm glad to know I have company.

I've got a pretty nice camera (DSLR), and I'd take a lady's photos just for the experience/practice (it's a hobby). Disclaimer, this is not an offer to take photos. Unless, you're my type. LoL If the provider's attractive I can only imagine how many men would die to take a sexy photo of her minus the mildewed shower or unflushed toilet in the background.

Option 2, get a camera stand on eBay for 38 cents from China or $3 from an American seller (for my died-hard patriots LoL).

I took a few marketing classes and I know that no matter how good your product is ladies, bad promotion will cost you. IMHO
I didn't start this thread to talk about those who have both. Just those who have only one set and they are taken in the bathroom, normally with the toilet showing. If the lid is up, you know there's a guy in the room. Normally, the angle is such that you can't tell whether or not it has been flushed.
I didn't start this thread to talk about those who have both. Just those who have only one set and they are taken in the bathroom, normally with the toilet showing. If the lid is up, you know there's a guy in the room. Normally, the angle is such that you can't tell whether or not it has been flushed. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh don't be such a grump Charlie!