David Frum's advice to conservatives

• CJ7
  • 06-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Uncle Hand has a Charlie Chan complex. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

who eats rats
Some posters though are perfectly fine with every political institution disintegrating to nothing (of course, except the beloved military). Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Yes, they are. Guess what will happen when the military is the only functioning entity in government.
You regard any sort of questioning of the military as an attack on it, so yes I would say you are pretty in love with it. It makes sense given the Chinese penchant for blind obedience, so I won't hold it against you too much.

Our military did well taking down terrorists, you say? I'm sure all those WMDs we found in Iraq really put a dent in the terrorists' stockpiles... oh wait...

Certainly some terrorists will be educated. Most of those will likely be in leadership roles though. The vast majority of your suicide bombers and regular fighters are going to be poor and have no real prospects in life. Blowing yourself up against an imagined oppressor and getting your family paid / going to a theoretical great afterlife can seem like a great proposition in the face of that.

It's a lot tougher to recruit someone into killing themselves for you when they have a decent income and good life. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
After the radicals took your brain out to wash it they forgot to put it back!!! LOL! LOL!

YOU po' white trash never learn. LOL!
After the radicals took your brain out to wash it they forgot to put it back!!! LOL! LOL!

YOU po' white trash never learn. LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Aww is someone mad that people say running over students with tanks is a bad thing? Your tears are so delicious...

Now that you're out of any sort of coherent argument, I guess you can get back on your boat now and flush a baby down the toilet.
David Frum: The idiot who thinks Bloomberg did the right thing by outlawing the big gulp!

Frum is no fan of liberty, freedom and individual responsibility...........only in Canada and on CNN is he considered to be a "conservative."
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Uncle Han in case you haven't noticed, we have found a shit load of oil in this country, we ain't going anywhere but back to our own shore's and we will quit protecting shits like you from your own shitty government. Back to your rice paddy comrade!

I'm not a citizen. I'm here for the money. When I take enough, I'm outta here. What happens, happens.

I find it funny that people like the previous posters in this thread can be so stupid and arrogant. It's people who think like you who ruined your country. The world is laughing at you. 100 years of decline and the real acceleration is beginning! Useful Idiots! LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Being rich in natural resources doesn't guarantee economic prosperity.......

Uncle Han in case you haven't noticed, we have found a shit load of oil in this country, we ain't going anywhere but back to our own shore's and we will quit protecting shits like you from your own shitty government. Back to your rice paddy comrade! Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Being rich in natural resources doesn't guarantee economic prosperity....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Move to China with Uncle Bennie Han if you do not think we will kick some ass for the next fifty years.

This country will do great for at least that long.

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." - Mark Twain
When will this "great period of prosperity" take place ?
If you get a tip at McDonalds it will be your time for prosperity ...
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2013, 10:08 PM
When will this "great period of prosperity" take place ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It is already taking place in my neck of the woods.
Frum is wrong. The IRS scandal is NOT an agency scandal. It is a White House scandal, and members of the GOP have every right to insist on a full accounting. Here's the reason. The IRS commissioner made numerous trips to the White House. Many more trips than previous IRS commissioners. We are told that these visits were about implementing Obama-care. If so, release the transcripts. Now, it might not have been intentional because I will say a certain degree of "groupthink" occurs when like-minded people get together, but something is rotten in Denmark. It needs to be investigated.
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Frum is wrong. The IRS scandal is NOT an agency scandal. It is a White House scandal, and members of the GOP have every right to insist on a full accounting. Here's the reason. The IRS commissioner made numerous trips to the White House. Many more trips than previous IRS commissioners. We are told that these visits were about implementing Obama-care. If so, release the transcripts. Now, it might not have been intentional because I will say a certain degree of "groupthink" occurs when like-minded people get together, but something is rotten in Denmark. It needs to be investigated. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

we are told?

well, we are told youre full of shit

its a tie
CBJ7 will defend anything and everything Obama does. He is a dyed-in-the-wool Obamaton.

Just ignore him.
I will bitch and moan about anything and everything Obama does. I am a dyed-in-the-wool bitcher and moaner.

Just ignore me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No charge!