ECCIE site loading very slow?

Had the same problem and its the adobe flash player. Disable it or uninstall it and Eccie site runs fine for me. Not sure of the reason but, It made the site much faster loading.
Super-slow with IE 11; no problem with Chrome. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Had the same problem and its the adobe flash player. Disable it or uninstall it and Eccie site runs fine for me. Not sure of the reason but, It made the site much faster loading. Originally Posted by Lucarelli
Yes, even IE 11 loads quickly if Shockwave Flash Object is disabled.
  • savak
  • 03-03-2014, 10:58 PM
right now I'm dicking around on this site with my desktop, and i'm running on FF.

And the site loads really shitty. Also when I navigate this site with my android phone using the google/android browser it hardly loads at all.

But the funny thing though is that when I try to use this site on my android phone with the dolphin mobile browser, it works great
right now I'm dicking around on this site with my desktop, and i'm running on FF.

And the site loads really shitty. Also when I navigate this site with my android phone using the google/android browser it hardly loads at all.

But the funny thing though is that when I try to use this site on my android phone with the dolphin mobile browser, it works great Originally Posted by savak

savak,

I was pretty much doing exactly what you were doing minus the dolphin mobile browser.
Loaded down with popup ads with links to the advertisers ... when cookies are cleared as "recommended" ..... then get on site ..... cookies are loaded up again ,.... it is congested with ads. ... $$$.

It is the ONLY SITE I have been on like that. Retail sites are not.
One recent pop up has been particularly annoying and I have pop up blocker abled; It some site that gives advice on how to bargain with providers, ha.

~
A guy in Austin suggested uninstalling your Adobe Flash Player. I did along with an Adobe plugin and things are working fine now. Coincidence?
Actually, it was a poster on this thread, but now I can log in to the main board but not to the Austin board. WTF.
A guy in Austin suggested uninstalling your Adobe Flash Player. I did along with an Adobe plugin and things are working fine now. Coincidence? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
That solved the problem for me. Thanks for the information.