Very Scary Our Commander In Chief Doesn't know how NATO works

Originally Posted by lustylad
Care to explain why Drumpf only singled Germany out, but failed to raise a fuck when Justin Trudeau paid homage to him in the WH?
Care to explain why Drumpf only singled Germany out, but failed to raise a fuck when Justin Trudeau paid homage to him in the WH? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Good point!!!
how much taxes did u pay on your dirty mafia money dicknose? this of course is if i believe you ever had anything to do with the mafia .. bahhaaa

as u should know u non-mafia idiot .. there's a concept called a shell company. all the crime families had fronts in which to "look" legit u dummy. i mean .. do u think Dion O"Banion had a flower shop because he liked orchids? bahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's irrelevant and that was almost 4 decades ago.
You are missing the point- let's assume they are free riders- because the former ambassador admits that some of them are not honoring the pledge- the MISTAKE Trump made is that those countries or the other NATO countries directly owe the United States when it's not drawn out that way- each country is suppose (sic) to spend 5% (you mean 2%, dipshit) of the GDP on military- TRump's tweet was as if each of the nATO countries owes the U.S a check- and he was dead wrong.
I have served in the military and done operations with NATO allies- Trump was wrong... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh my! You "served in the military... with NATO allies"! That explains a lot! So you were responsible for enforcing the "2% of GDP" commitment? No wonder none of those 22 shirking member-states took the pledge seriously!

If those other 22 NATO countries spent what they promised for their collective defense, the U.S. could spend less. We picked up the slack for the shirkers. So yes, in that sense they do "owe us billions".
Originally Posted by Cherie
What a piece of work! Apologize to our service men and women now!
By the way Lusty- that chart has a huge outlier- keep in mind the United States spends more than 700 billion on the military- that's a figure that's more than the next 7 countries combines (sic)- the U.S perhaps spends more on it's (sic) military than the (sic) perhaps all of the other NATO nations combined- so by default our contribution to NATO is going to be somewhat higher than our NATO allies because of what (sic) respectively spend on defense...[/B] Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So what's your point, fatboy? Or are you making mine? If you think we spend too much on defense, then you should welcome Trump's campaign to force the rest of NATO to pay more, so we can pay less.
Care to explain why Drumpf only singled Germany out, but failed to raise a fuck when Justin Trudeau paid homage to him in the WH? Originally Posted by andymarksman
That's easy. Germany has the second largest GDP among NATO countries - more than twice the size of Canada's economy. So its defense spending shortfall (in dollars or euros) is a lot larger, too. Do the math. Germany's GDP is close to $3.5 trillion. To meet the 2% pledge, Germany needs to spend an extra $280 billion a year on defense. Trump singled out Germany because that's where the big bucks are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CN_cjBith4

Originally Posted by andymarksman
Nice try but Obama released prisoners from Gitmo. Which indicates to me Obama was soft on crime.

Jim
That's easy. Germany has the second largest GDP among NATO countries - more than twice the size of Canada's economy. So its defense spending shortfall (in dollars or euros) is a lot larger, too. Do the math. Germany's GDP is close to $3.5 trillion. To meet the 2% pledge, Germany needs to spend an extra $280 billion a year on defense. Trump singled out Germany because that's where the big bucks are. Originally Posted by lustylad
Welcome to the shit sandwich club Andy! Assup has a welcoming "package" for you. Thanks lusty.
Maybe he said something to Merkel because she is bringing in millions of radicals from the middle east and ruining Europe by design and now they will eventually have to defend themselves. We all know your a nazi and want world government
just like Führer Merkel.
That's irrelevant and that was almost 4 decades ago. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

it's relevant if u want to criticize providers even if was 40 decades ago u fat gay beast!
it's relevant if u want to criticize providers even if was 40 decades ago u fat gay beast! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lube-Fat-Ass is a real POS of fat asses

Originally Posted by andymarksman

FTFY, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

That's easy. Germany has the second largest GDP among NATO countries - more than twice the size of Canada's economy. So its defense spending shortfall (in dollars or euros) is a lot larger, too. Do the math. Germany's GDP is close to $3.5 trillion. To meet the 2% pledge, Germany needs to spend an extra $280 billion a year on defense. Trump singled out Germany because that's where the big bucks are. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
Very scary?

You wanna hear something "very scary," you say?

OK, try this on for size.

How about the image of a 420-pound extreme misogynist "accidentally" crushing the life out of an innocent provider because he can't control his enormous mountain of flesh any more effectively than he can control his appetite.

Now THAT"S scary!
So what's your point, fatboy? Or are you making mine? If you think we spend too much on defense, then you should welcome Trump's campaign to force the rest of NATO to pay more, so we can pay less. Originally Posted by lustylad
We spend too much on defense irrelevant of NATO- how do you explain that we spend more than the next 7 countries combined- which includes Russia and China?