Cougars: Convince Me It's Still Worth Trying...

I would have to agree that age was not as much a factor as level of service etc. I don't know how old you are but I've been with 20 somethings that didn't do so well - but the over 40 girls are almost always the best (I've just had one lackluster over 40).

Find a girl with lots of raving reviews and sign up for P411 Originally Posted by Louigi
Ohh I know, lol. I have my P411. Eventually I need to leave the UTR scene though, lol... need some okays on P411.. XD
Ohh I know, lol. I have my P411. Eventually I need to leave the UTR scene though, lol... need some okays on P411.. XD Originally Posted by sketchball82
If you have seen providers who are not on P411 but are on ECCIE send their contact info to P411 and you might end up with an OK from them.
I want to revise my post #14 and just say, that it's possible she did all she could...meaning she "was" up to par, but you just weren't into it or her. I was on the road driving and thinking about what I posted. It sounded like I was blaming the UTR lady, but it all came down to the fact that you either didn't have the chemistry or your wasn't in it enough. Better luck next time....and DO keep trying.
Buzzworm says anticipation, and expectations were high with lots of emotion behind the deal = emotional connection was needed and wanted to fulfill the deeply held desire. Emotional connection was lacking as was the erection. It is not the same as an impromptu and lecherous romp in the backroom of a club where your amygdala is in overdrive.
I'm all out of witty Cher-related comebacks. Originally Posted by sketchball82

How about .... tree hugger?
As a hobbyist, I try to keep an open mind about the providers I'm interested in seeing, but the more and more I "play" in the hobby, the more I tend to see myself shying away from the older ladies. Maybe because I'm in my 40s, the thought of being (paying) to be with someone of my own age just seems a bit off setting. If I wanted to be with someone my own age, I could find it in the civie world. On the other hand, finding that college co-ed type or that "just-starting-out - in- the - word" 20 or 30 something is a challenge. I'm most likely not going to be able to find a girl like that in the civie world. I'm not saying I won't see the more mature providers; it is more like they have to be "extra" special for me to seek them out. I think it all goes back to personal taste and expectations.
sketch I bet I can get mini you up....muah
KK you're not a cougar.
But I'm a MILF lol I have a 7yr old and a 2yrold.
KK your not old enough to be a cougar. Yes you are a milf. I think if they are good in the session age is not an issue. The problem sometimes is the younger ones have an attitude that because they are young they shouldn't have to work at it. Not always but with the experience I have had I can say mostly. The 30 and up crowd does a much better session in general.
Man I'm sorry to hear that Sketch. I'm 26, and for me... the ladies in their late thirties and early forties really get my engine going. The younger girls are more of an eye candy factor, but some of the older ones can be too. I've never had a younger woman (in or oustide the hobby) fuck me like an older one can. Not to mention they appreciate a younger penis as well. Originally Posted by medingdong
I appreciate a younger penis lol! Just saying.
sketch I bet I can get mini you up....muah Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I'm sure you can! Still waiting on you to come to DC.

I appreciate a younger penis lol! Just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
<---- ohhh ohhh, MEEEEE
I appreciate a younger penis lol! Just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne

But London, you are far too young to be considered a cougar.
KK you're not a cougar. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
No she is not! Hell I have under wear older than that little cutie!
Great visual Still. Excuse me for a minute. I have to go throw up now