What makes a good Blow Job?

And I will Personally Vouch For brandy's skills.......But Dayuum my toes still aint uncurled.....But cant wait till next time...
Heh, two days later.."Anyone seen TexasQuest?"

"Yea he saw Brandy and his toes haven't uncurled yet so she won't let him out of her mouth"

LOL
  • Laker
  • 01-27-2010, 01:39 PM
And afterwards, don't just jump up and run to the bathroom or whatever. Hold him in your mouth until his toes uncurl, move softly and gently, the equivilent of holding each other after great sex. Originally Posted by TxBrandy
Thanks Brandy,

That point is so true!! There continues to be many and various nerve sensations going on and letting them come down slowly and completely just only serves to heighten to overall enjoyment!
A reaction. No one likes a dead cold fuck. I want to hear that hiss as you suck breath in through your teeth. The way a man mutters "God, yeah" real soft. A hand moving from sheet to hair and back again, like he wants to grip the back of my head but doesn't know if it would be rude, but GOD does he want to. Like that. I want a reaction.
Thanks for the notes guys.

One thing I've noticed is that people don't seem to agree. So many guys can't get off if you don't use your hands, and there are a whole nother group who find hands to be distracting or unpleasant. Same with contact after the "O"... some need an immediate time out and others want attention as they come down.

Some like it slow, some fast... some like a steady rhythm while others prefer a changing pace to keep things exciting.... some like you to suck them like a hoover while others find too much suction uncomfortable. And believe it or not, even the teeth thing is not universal. I've had a couple of guys request nibbling, biting, and scraping of the shaft!

Whenever a guy is going down on me, I give instructions. Personally, I wish more guys would do that for me, but considering the rarity of such assistance, I'm going to start asking for advice before I go downstairs.
Nice reply.Need to visit with you in A-town