Favorite provider???

GP-Scanned through your past encounters and didn’t see Raquel Rouge. She is a local lady that if you enjoyed Ms. Lou in NOLA- she has similar assets. Saw her quite a while back but had a great time meeting her. Dallas suggesting a duo with Keri makes me need to get a blood pressure pill thinking about it. Haven’t met D but have met Keri a few times.
Mmmm optical and golf
Lets do it!

Im full up in Nola..but got time in BR
Optical if you haven’t done the Highway to Hell with Dallas riding your dick, you missing out. Lol. And if you haven’t had P~ sucking the Johnson in three languages well that’s just a shame.
  • Lia88
  • 06-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Hmmmm My favorite providers are Phoennix and Seeking P
Annie
  • A1.
  • 06-04-2019, 04:43 AM
Hmmmm My favorite providers are Phoennix and Seeking P Originally Posted by Lia88
YES
There was more than one provider who reached out to Dallas about a double. If her schedule were to be here closer to the 15th I could swing it.

Could come close right now but not for 90 minutes. An hour isn't long enough for a proper greeting with one lady much less two.

To Opical- I have seen Raquel, first with Lilly for FBSM then separate GFE. She is a good time and we play well together. Definitely worth considering. Could you imagine a threesome with her, Jodi and Lia? Oh my!
DAMMIT LIA, looking right girl!!
Gotta give them titties two thumbs up!
Yum yum
There was more than one provider who reached out to Dallas about a double. If her schedule were to be here closer to the 15th I could swing it.

Could come close right now but not for 90 minutes. An hour isn't long enough for a proper greeting with one lady much less two.

To Opical- I have seen Raquel, first with Lilly for FBSM then separate GFE. She is a good time and we play well together. Definitely worth considering. Could you imagine a threesome with her, Jodi and Lia? Oh my! Originally Posted by golfnpro
Pro,
Dallas is not to be missed, especially if you like being submissive. She has a large amount of toys so tell her what your dream is. She will make it happen. Can be a great edging experience.
Miss you Dallas! I hope all is well with you and you're having a fun Summer.

I do doubles with SeekingP..lena...nola...jillyc laire too! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Sadly my dream team couldn't happen anymore. Seeking ~P and Lily Kat Would. They made the best birthday gift I ever have myself. Lily is retired. But a nice replacement for her wound be Dallas, annaliseinthecity, or Lena, who is still on my short to do list. Originally Posted by OldGent
Your kind words are greatly appreciated. You're always so sweet. And very imaginative! Now I'll be spending the rest of the day wondering why I've not yet had a trio with P and Stella.

*grabs Hitachi*

...Each of these women are a fantastic experience in solo sessions and I can only imagine them in an explosive combination.

Originally Posted by myren1900
Mm sexy Lena.. i will be back that way in fall...gtta do some dbles!

Yep Golf and wild ..we must do it when I visit again!!

I luv me some Nola girls n guys!!!
  • A1.
  • 06-29-2019, 12:59 AM
I approve of everyone mentioned
My dream team would prolly be Nicolet, Milla and Lia88 Originally Posted by golfnpro
A triple!!! Woah!!!