Do you miss the old indys site?

No, he said Mo Mo Mafia, not Moo Moo Mafia. Those are two different things Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Oh you are so "funny" and "original". OK then it is mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo mafia. Does it now have a satisfactiory number of O's in it for ya?
You were my first Indys incall!
You were my first Indys incall! Originally Posted by sjomonty
I really hope you mean MoganOMB as I most certainly wasn't your first incall. I am a client too
The beginning of Indys was definitely the best, it was pretty much just a place for everyone from ASPD to come and exist almost rule free. I pretty much jumped ship with the exception of keeping a sporadic friendship in 2007 when I retired for 10 years (I came back randomly but rarely and never for long enough to pay attention to or care who did what). After my full time return it never felt anything like the original but I heard it had a lot of good years during my hiatus. I’m sure I missed a lot.

I honestly do not think the hobby will ever be the same after FOSTA. It will always exist but the middle tier of hobbyist/provider that dabbled is shrinking rapidly while the rip off and high end tiers are growing rapidly. It’s a bad time for the guy looking for a couple hundred in safe fun every month.
It’s a bad time for the guy looking for a couple hundred in safe fun every month. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
Yes but the one thing that is constant is change and as all things will, the hobby will keep changing. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. ASPD days were great because everyone seemed happy with the arrangement.