Hill/Harris poll has Trump at 49% approval!!!!

what about his head? he does have one of those doesn't he?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes he does but it's probably cone shaped. Thus he is a "Conehead", lol.
wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and you continue to do it!
Sometimes. His head is fair game, when he is wearing it.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Thank you from the two biggest Trolls in the Trump Army Troll. I would have Bambi at number 3, but I cant acknowledge
a man who gets pegged in the ass almost daily and does so voluntary and talks about how much he likes it

We all know that Pittsburgh cant even protect its own citizens. Why would anyone be scared of someone from Pittsburg the shithole?
West Plano? -High school football and wives who routinely fuck around on their husbands. Hope your football team is doing good Waco Kid. That other part, well you just have to deal with it
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1061800372]wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and

Creepy is what creepy does.
You finally agree that polls are just a snapshot in time. This poll was taken after the latest witch-hunt exploded. It’s a snapshot today. And if you believe that Biden will even win the Democratic nomination you’re delusional. Another poll, the Monmouth poll said a plurality polled believe Trumps claim that Biden is corrupt. 43% to 37%. 40% among independents. Originally Posted by bambino

I have consistently said polls are a single snapshot in time and should be viewed as such. Most of the other polls I cited were also taken at the same time period as The Hill poll -- Ipsos, YouGov, Morning Consult, and Quinnipiac.

What you said about the Monmouth poll is 100% correct. What you neglected to mention is that in the same poll only 40% of the respondents believe Trump should be reelected with 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the White House.

“Trump’s base is sticking with him, but these results suggest that the president remains particularly weak among voting blocs that were crucial to putting him over the top in 2016,” Murray said.
So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new."

I have consistently said polls are a single snapshot in time and should be viewed as such. Most of the other polls I cited were also taken at the same time period as The Hill poll -- Ipsos, YouGov, Morning Consult, and Quinnipiac.

What you said about the Monmouth poll is 100% correct. What you neglected to mention is that in the same poll only 40% of the respondents believe Trump should be reelected with 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the White House.

“Trump’s base is sticking with him, but these results suggest that the president remains particularly weak among voting blocs that were crucial to putting him over the top in 2016,” Murray said. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:25 PM
So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:26 PM
wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and you continue to do it! Originally Posted by winn dixie

“Trump’s base is sticking with him, but these results suggest that the president remains particularly weak among voting blocs that were crucial to putting him over the top in 2016,” Murray said. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The part the polls didn't pick up was Putin swung Michigan. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Trump is an illegitimate president.

Hillary beat Trump by over 3 million votes

Obamas inauguration crowd was over double the size of Trumps

Michelle Obamas book Becoming sold more copies in one week than Donald's Art of the Deal did in 32 years

Obama won a Nobel Prize

Obama was never impeached

Obama saved the USA from total economic collapse and then rebuilt it

Oh my, I could go on and on but I know this is painful for many of you so I will stop. I know that Trumps (lack of style) style is that when a man is down to keep kicking him. Let me help you up brother, You aint heavy, your my Brother
So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No. Speedy only dismisses polls that he doesn’t agree with. He dismisses fund raising which is real. I don’t need polls to see what’s going on. They’ve obviously have been wrong. And when it comes to Trump, they get it wrong. When they prove that they do, I’ll admit it. But if you compare Trumps approval rating to Obama’s in the same time of their administrations, they are the same. Hence impeachment is a pipe-dream. That’s why I posted the poll.. .
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:50 PM
No. Speedy only dismisses polls that he doesn’t agree with. He dismisses fund raising which is real. I don’t need polls to see what’s going on. They’ve obviously have been wrong. And when it comes to Trump, they get it wrong. When they prove that they do, I’ll admit it. Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by WTF
It was in English. Something you obviously don’t understand. That’s on you. You shouldn’t have come back after your last banning. Your Schlick has run it’s course. Feel free to post an idiotic GIF. It’s YOUR thing.
Maybe you should run Moscow Ellen. You would probably get 5 votes from this site alone. And with your kind and loving personality you could possibly get a few more. Let Vladimir know early. Good luck Sweetheart
Maybe you should run Moscow Ellen. You would probably get 5 votes from this site alone. And with your kind and loving personality you could possibly get a few more. Let Vladimir know early. Good luck Sweetheart Originally Posted by themystic
Still trying to pick on women. What a punk you are.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 07:05 PM
It was in English. Something you obviously don’t understand. That’s on you. You shouldn’t have come back after your last banning. Your Schlick has run it’s course. Feel free to post an idiotic GIF. It’s YOUR thing. Originally Posted by bambino
You post poll results and yet you do not believe in polls?

Make up your fucking mind.