Feature Idea: "Available Today" (Calendar function)

That is a risk, but I would imagine if the woman gets bombarded with requests for last minute appointments when she really isn't available, she would get tired of having to sort through them and quickly turn off the red light.
I like the general idea proposed, but instead of a calendar, I would like to see it implemented a bit differently.

I've been joining the chat room recently looking for an immediate or short notice date, and with some success too, but the problem with the chat is that there is just one chat room, and it's a pita to keep asking where people are, and even more of a pain looking up eccie profiles one at a time for the people in the chat room.

What I would like to see is an expanded chat feature. Since there is a relatively low number of people in the chat room at any given time, it wouldn't be worthwhile to have a chat room for each locale. However, what could be done to make chat much more useful would be to enhance the current chat room a bit.

For example, the list of members currently in the chat room shows the member's handle, a status icon, and a little male/female avatar. I would like to see this be expanded to include:
1. The member's locale
2. A green light if the provider wants to hook up today

I'd also like chat to allow the ability to resize the chat window to show more lines of chat.

So, if a provider has a no show or cancellation, or just decides she wants some action today, she can login to the chat room, turn on her green light, and make arrangements through private chat.

The advantage of chat over pm is that I can send a private chat message real-time to someone I know is online, and if I don't get a response right away I can move on to the next one. PM on the other hand is not much better than email because you don't know if the other person is there or not, reading it or not, and you wait and wait.
One negative about chat, though, is it doesn't work with iPhones. Lots of folks log into this site using iPhones.
Eccie is using 123FlashChat, which I am not a fan of anyway. There are chat products which claim to be iphone compatible. I searched and found several, addonChat being one of them. I am not endorsing that product, as I have never used it, I'm just saying it is java based and claims iphone support. I would like to see Eccie replace the chat product with a more feature-rich product that also supports smartphone platforms, including iphones, android, and windows based phones.