Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

I think you are the king of dorks, and are wearing the crown. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
According to your handle you're a big dick. But braggarts are usually full of shit. So Needle Dick may be more appropriate for you. But it appears that you also get laid, so you're off the gay list. I'm seeing 3 queers so far. I'm sure many won't come out off the closet.
According to your handle you're a big dick. But braggarts are usually full of shit. So Needle Dick may be more appropriate for you. But it appears that you also get laid, so you're off the gay list. I'm seeing 3 queers so far. I'm sure many won't come out off the closet. Originally Posted by bambino

You are new here so you don't know where my handle came from. Let me tell you gently,.. you are full of shit. Wake up..
You are new here so you don't know where my handle came from. Let me tell you gently,.. you are full of shit. Wake up.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, you started it, so just settle down. And I'm not new to the hobby or hooker boards. I was a very active member on ASPD before Indys took over the Pgh market and ASPD folded. Indys had the Stump which is their political forum. There was a group of guys that posted in the Stump only. No reviews, intel or HoFo. So WTF were they doing on a hooker board? They just pontificated their worthless opinions and hurled stupid insults. Same as here. But you can get away with more stupidity here.
Rules....
1- never apologize
2- acquire Teflon
I think so. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
Are guys that spend their time wondering about which other guys may be gay....gay?

I think so.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay? Originally Posted by bambino
Do guys political gay? WTF numbnuts. Yes we are all gay and want you to suck CuteOldGuy's cock. Happy? Originally Posted by WTF
Care to explain that? You lost me after your first sentence. Originally Posted by bambino
I make fun of your dumbass sentence structure and never mind....

Just pull the cock outta your ass grasshopper and you will find the answer to your question.
Rules....
1- never apologize
2- acquire Teflon Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now, there's something to live by.
I make fun of your dumbass sentence structure and never mind....

Just pull the cock outta your ass grasshopper and you will find the answer to your question. Originally Posted by WTF
I must admit, your thought process lacks coherency.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 08:53 AM
I must admit, your thought process lacks coherency. Originally Posted by bambino
Admit you are gay and be done with this thread you weenie worshiper!

I must admit, your thought process lacks coherency. Originally Posted by bambino

You figured WTF pretty quick.

Btw...don't drop your soap.
You figured WTF pretty quick.

Btw...don't drop your soap. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Thanks Pards, it's not hard to spot them. WTF wants me to end the thread but he's posted in it 4 times. So, for shits and giggles, I researched 3 pages of his posts. Not one pertained to hookers. Zero, nada, none. I'll bet his 14,000 posts are all in the political forum. Pathetic.
Thanks Pards, it's not hard to spot them. WTF wants me to end the thread but he's posted in it 4 times. So, for shits and giggles, I researched 3 pages of his posts. Not one pertained to hookers. Zero, nada, none. I'll bet his 14,000 posts are all in the political forum. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino

..........you have no idea.
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 10:27 AM
why do you really care Bimbo? I joined ASPD in 02, saw all my reviews die with the first crash, maintained BCD status by posting reviews until the site was sold... this forum ain't about hookers... you want reviews, there's a forum specifically for that ... the joint doesn't require you or anyone else to post a review OR 50 ....what's your point?
why do you really care Bimbo? I joined ASPD in 02, saw all my reviews die with the first crash, maintained BCD status by posting reviews until the site was sold... this forum ain't about hookers... you want reviews, there's a forum specifically for that ... the joint doesn't require you or anyone else to post a review OR 50 ....what's your point? Originally Posted by CJ7
Jeez, what took you so long to chime in? My point is simple, hooker sites primary purpose is to share info about the hobby. Sure, there are various forums on this and other hooker sites. But if your sole purpose is only to participate in a political forum, what's the point in joining a hooker site? Join your local HYP club, sip mimosas and debate the days current events and pretend that you're intelligent. Because there's not much intelligent thought and debate going on here. Now, since I knew you would show up beating your chest, I looked at the last 3 pages of your posts, all in this forum. So, when did you turn gay?
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Jeez, what took you so long to chime in? My point is simple, hooker sites primary purpose is to share info about the hobby. Sure, there are various forums on this and other hooker sites. But if your sole purpose is only to participate in a political forum, what's the point in joining a hooker site? Join your local HYP club, sip mimosas and debate the days current events and pretend that you're intelligent. Because there's not much intelligent thought and debate going on here. Now, since I knew you would show up beating your chest, I looked at the last 3 pages of your posts, all in this forum. So, when did you turn gay? Originally Posted by bambino

did it ever occur to you that people were on this site before the political forum came to be, simply started posting their political opinions on the forum, and didn't necessarily JOIN the board for the sole purpose of politics? the owners could care less either way... you're one of the very few that seemingly cares about gays, rainbow boi....

judging the way you worded the title of the thread intelligence isn't something you should carp about.