Even Al Gore gets it...how about you?

its easy to tell youre in the top 3 immature dipshits on the board

be proud Originally Posted by CJ7

LOL!

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Exactly.
Exactly. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Oh I get it! You don't like being beat at your own game. LOL! Loser! LOL!
Again, CJ misses the point.............AND the current scandal isn't about "Verizon" but about Obama using the NSA to snoop on every American citizen...even when he promised otherwise, and actually blamed Bush for doing less.................the old Democrat tactic of blame Bush, then double down on Bush's policies......

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Anybody care to discuss maybe why this was being done? I get that a rodent like you doesn't want to talk about the fact that a program like this one isn't thought up in a vacuum....and that the purpose of it is to prevent terrorist attacks on the United States. But, maybe you could at least mention it? And acknowledge that it might be accomplishing that goal? Before you try to utilize it in your usual hyper-partisan way? Dimwit.
Oh I get it! You don't like being beat at your own game. LOL! Loser! LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Ah, the standard tactic of "I'm getting my ass kicked in an internet fight - time to pull out and claim victory before I can be further humiliated!".

It's ok, we know you're foreign to our ways and it's scary here with all the different types of people and free intermingling of ideas we have. If you need to find a nice quiet enclosed space hide in for awhile, maybe with a snuggie to wrap yourself up in, we completely understand.
Ah, the standard tactic of "I'm getting my ass kicked in an internet fight - time to pull out and claim victory before I can be further humiliated!". Originally Posted by jbravo_123
That's exactly what you're doing with your "taking the high road" posts after your car hit an IED on the "low road". LOL!
It's impossible for me to tell which one is dumber, cbj or iva big cunt. Perhaps I shall refer to them as dumb and dumber. ha. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

You have been promoted to "dumbest mother fucker on the board" Wear it proudly..
You have been promoted to "dumbest mother fucker on the board" Wear it proudly.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't believe Uncle Marshy Jr. has surpassed TrendingGay, Hanoi James and I B Lying & Crying just yet. He's closing fast but is not quite there.

Ya might wanna check back next week!
I don't believe Uncle Marshy Jr. has surpassed TrendingGay, Hanoi James and I B Lying & Crying just yet. He's closing fast but is not quite there.

Ya might wanna check back next week! Originally Posted by bigmex

Some bitch needs a bitch-slap.

Originally Posted by bigmex

Ya might wanna check back next week!

============================== ============================== =====

If you continue changing names in the quote line, I suspect that you might be the one to be bitch slapped.

If I am not mistaken, Marshy used to do that too.
wimpage------><------bigmex

" Originally Posted by bigmex"

If you continue changing names, I suspect that you will be the one to get bitch slapped.

Didn't Marshy use to do that? Originally Posted by bigmex
Where's that in the rules? Go run off and tell like a little girl bitch. Stupid cunt!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!! HA! HA!
Where's that in the rules? Go run off and tell like a little girl bitch. Stupid cunt!

Originally Posted by Uncle Han
There you have it folks, we have flushed Uncle Marshy out once again!
Anybody care to discuss maybe why this was being done? I get that a rodent like you doesn't want to talk about the fact that a program like this one isn't thought up in a vacuum....and that the purpose of it is to prevent terrorist attacks on the United States. But, maybe you could at least mention it? And acknowledge that it might be accomplishing that goal? Before you try to utilize it in your usual hyper-partisan way? Dimwit. Originally Posted by timpage
Ah, yes. Timmy brings forth the "Please protect me! I'll give up my liberty, just KEEP ME SAFE!!"

That has always worked out so well for us.

Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Please check your PM there Han.
Anybody care to discuss maybe why this was being done? I get that a rodent like you doesn't want to talk about the fact that a program like this one isn't thought up in a vacuum....and that the purpose of it is to prevent terrorist attacks on the United States. But, maybe you could at least mention it? And acknowledge that it might be accomplishing that goal? Before you try to utilize it in your usual hyper-partisan way? Dimwit. Originally Posted by timpage
It will accomplish whatever goal they say it will. That's really fine with me. If it deters terrorism that's fine, then it does. We really don't know what they are doing with those phone records and nobody knows if they are tapping into yours or not. The way I feel about it is this. I am not a terrorist nor do I know any. If anyone thinks what they are doing is criminal or unconstitutional, congress won't do anything about it, so it will simply continue. Terrorism has now become a household word. Government can justify anything just by saying that it is to prevent terrorism. Then everyone says well in that case, I am cool with it. That's all it is.