Self Defense or Murder

Dude, how about you keep jacking off to Trump and don't worry about what you believe is worthy of my "sermons" in some church I'll neither attend nor ever speak at. Deal, you fake ass big mouth Aussie? Or do you just play an Aussie on whore boards? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

do you play an "Ivy Leaguer" on whore boards?

asking for a mate ...

... Trump aint in this thread, Lucas.

And from what the other lads here claim - YOU would be the
MOST QUALIFIED to call somebody else - "a faker"...

Next you'll be threatening to come over and give me
a beating... If so, be ready to surely convert the
monnies $$$ you'll give me to Australian funds!

I'll send it back to the olde country to the REAL station cowboys there.

### Salty
I didn't threaten anyone, blouse. Calm down fake ass Aussie. Just having some fun with your simpleton fake ass. If I wanted to come for you, I wouldn't even know which fucking handle you ran from anyway so I wouldn't worry about me.

I thought this thread was about self-defense or murder. What in the fuck are you even talking about that has to do with a single fucking thing in this thread? Just FYI, genius, I am not the topic of this thread. LOL
... You started it... Dont quit crying now...

The other lads here got you all arse-over-tit.
They call YOU a FAKE, so you gotta do the same
to others, even to yer so-called mates 'round here.

How Sad.

Some of the lads here who "know" me have surely explained
that I'm the real fellow... They know me from other sites.

You must have missed that.

And, YES, this thread is about whether the killing
was self defence or murder. ... Not our barney.

### Salty
... You started it... Dont quit crying now... Originally Posted by Salty Again
You sound like my kids when they were younger and they argued with each other to justify their bullshit so they played the blame game. They were just better at it than you, fake ass whore board Aussie. LOL
Hmmm... You surely do dishonour to "The Rifleman"...
YOU aint him.

... Maybe you shoulda modeled yourself after Arch (with Meathead)
or "Fonzie" or "Oscar the Grouch" from the Sessamee Streets.

Another persona might fit you better.

### Salty
Hmmm... You surely do dishonour to "The Rifleman"...
YOU aint him. Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'm not him? The fictional character I assume died in the late 1800's. The actor who played the fictional character died when I was in middle school. But thanks, for the heads up about me not being him. That was quite enlightening, genius. Please don't tell me there is no Santa Claus next because that would really ruin my night. LOL

Anyway, you're a post whore who can go on forever. I'm not going back and forth with you about nothing because you'll never stop posting. I said what I said fake ass Aussie and anything else I say going forward would just be repetitive.
I want to see this lunatic kill. He not self defense it kidnapped with a fire arm. He only want to see his kid. She need the ex wife need death peantly also. I not for death peantly unless it bitch or cop.
I can’t say one way or another whether the shooter should be charged.

I suppose this is what happens when morons let things get out of hand.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 08:36 PM
I can’t say one way or another whether the shooter should be charged.

I suppose this is what happens when morons let things get out of hand. Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 08:38 PM
I want to see this lunatic kill. He not self defense it kidnapped with a fire arm. He only want to see his kid. She need the ex wife need death peantly also. I not for death peantly unless it bitch or cop. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Boyfriend killed the child support too.
As the ex-Husband reaches for the firearm the husband is able to move far enough away where the ex-husband is no longer an immediate threat.
That’s the meat of it. The dad and the guy with the gun had had both clearly backed off. At the point he fired he was not defending himself, he shot just because. He should fry IMO.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 08:49 PM
That’s the meat of it. The dad and the guy with the gun had had both clearly backed off. At the point he fired he was not defending himself, he shot just because. He should fry IMO. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That is a good point.
Originally Posted by WTF

Hee Hee! ... Somehow I surely understand the reason
for your laughter...

### Salty
its similar to the arbery shooting. both victims did a stupid thing, grabbed the other person's weapon. they're both dead because of their stupidity.

there are differences between the two shootings. the first one appear to be accidental whereas, the 2nd was intentional.