Retirement Hobby Meccas

Tybee Island Ga Just right by beautiful Savannah Ga. !!
A true Hobbyist would be broke in a month! Originally Posted by HoustonWhiteKnight
Exactly..Las Vegas is expensive & way over-rated when it comes down to hobbying. Make me really appreciate living in South Florida where I could hobby & still have extra money in my pockets.
Pricing will certainly be a determining factor in my decision. I am in a relatively decent market right now 200-250. I see the bounty of talent in that Texas market and I wonder about the price. I am feeling out the S Florida market, but their predominant forum is not ECCIE, and all the other forums I have seen are like a throwback to the Stone Age. ECCIE is there and they are using an antiquated forum that looks like a list serve. TER is just as bad.
Best suggestions I've seen thus far are Costa Rica and Czech Republic. Both excellent ideas. Thailand might also make the cut. Plus great food.

And generally, U.S. health insurance is accepted in most international destinations.
Best suggestions I've seen thus far are Costa Rica and Czech Republic. Both excellent ideas. Thailand might also make the cut. Plus great food.

And generally, U.S. health insurance is accepted in most international destinations. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
If you seek it abroad, why not Philippines?

And generally, U.S. health insurance is accepted in most international destinations. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Yes, I have discovered BC/BS is accepted in Costa Rica. Affordable hobbying is a must.
For me Germany is the place. Once you've tried an FKK everything else seems second rate. For $230 you can spend an afternoon or evening in a health club-like environment, food and non-alcoholic drinks included, pool, sauna, kino w/ x-rated films, locker room w/ towel service, etc.

You will be surrounded all day by nude European women of remarkably high quality in terms of looks and service. Just hanging out and talking with the girls is "free."

And your $230 will include 2 half hour sessions, different girls or the same, DFK and BBBJ pretty much standard.

Each additional half hour w/ a girl will be another $70.

And it's all legal and completely safe, clean, and health conscious.