Trump just delivered the biggest win for Conservatives in 3 generations

Yet another issue the states can wrestle with and fight over....until one state sues another, and the case winds it way up the court system.....until it reaches the Supreme Court.

Cities fight over new sports stadiums and who will pay for them. The taxpayer ? Always, until some clever official thought that out of town visitors can pay for them by taxing rental room and cars. Of course if there is not enough money, the city is then obligated to pay. Clever governments.

As for Trump ? There are many tapes of him stating he was pro choice. Has he said anything recently about this issue over the last year ? Or has he been too busy spouting off the election fraud nonsense.

Trump is a plain scumbag carpet bagger dressed in different clothes. Originally Posted by VitaMan
When Trumps name is brought up you come running with you perpetual bashing...TDS
Elections have consequences. And if the dems didn't want Roe vs Wade overturned - they should of codified it. Such idiots - why didn't they do it? They control Congress.

Finnally the court has stood up for the rights of the unborn.

God bless President Trump.

Your rights are more important than those of others?

Of course they are.

Hope none of those fetuses pop you in the head for the $50 bucks in your Dickes. Hope none of them are from unfit mothers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. It was my great honor to do so! I did not cave to the Radical Left Democrats, their partners in the Fake News Media, or the RINOs who are likewise the true, but silent, enemy of the people. These major Victories prove that even though the Radical Left is doing everything in their power to destroy our Country, your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America! I will never stop fighting for the Great People of our Nation!
Was reluctant to post the full statement as some here may find it inflammatory. So I'll post it twice
Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. It was my great honor to do so! I did not cave to the Radical Left Democrats, their partners in the Fake News Media, or the RINOs who are likewise the true, but silent, enemy of the people. These major Victories prove that even though the Radical Left is doing everything in their power to destroy our Country, your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America! I will never stop fighting for the Great People of our Nation!
This is a hooker board. Be careful what you wish for cause it just came true. Cover up, or be prepared to pay for 18 years...especially in Texas. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You should have already been covering up... Now you just may have to be responsible for your decisions if you choose to not cover up.
One baby step in extinguishing that libturd stench that came close to destroying America. Shout out to McConnell for keeping that fucking idiot M G off the bench.
Was reluctant to post the full statement as some here may find it inflammatory. So I'll post it twice
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

inflammatory? you mean like sunlight to vampires?

bahahhahhaaaa
One baby step in extinguishing that libturd stench that came close to destroying America. Shout out to McConnell for keeping that fucking idiot M G off the bench. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The stench is all yours, bubba.
Elections have consequences. And if the dems didn't want Roe vs Wade overturned - they should of codified it. Such idiots - why didn't they do it? They control Congress.

Finnally the court has stood up for the rights of the unborn.

God bless President Trump. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
May be one of the stupidest statements you’ve ever made, AE, and you’ve made a few. Actually in this very thread.

How might they have codified it so activist judges couldn’t have burnt it up?

Please explain.

Next time an “unborn” cuts you off on the street, remember them rights.

And God Damn Trump. Standing up for the rights of the uneducated
It looks like some of you are getting dumber in real time.

May be one of the stupidest statements you’ve ever made, AE, and you’ve made a few. Actually in this very thread.

Please explain.

And God Damn Trump. Standing up for the rights of the uneducated Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck republicans and all Trump supporters.
One baby step in extinguishing that libturd stench that came close to destroying America. Shout out to McConnell for keeping that fucking idiot M G off the bench. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
.... That's very good point, mate.

I have little praise for "shit Mitch" these days, but IF
he didn't push AGAINST Garland there - the country would
surely be in WORSE shape.

### Salty

Please explain.

And God Damn Trump. Standing up for the rights of the uneducated Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... YOU are the KING of Stupid Statements, mate.

... So nice that you'd praise somebody else.

### Salty
Now here's a tolerant liberal.....is there such a thing? Apparently,not.

Fuck republicans and all Trump supporters. Originally Posted by txpilot3
Now here's a tolerant liberal.....is there such a thing? Apparently,not. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
... YOU are the KING of Stupid Statements, mate.

... So nice that you'd praise somebody else.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Dip dip dip dip dip dip dip hmmmmmmmm

get a job!