Providers Turned by LE

I see some of the girls won't see a last minute request or same day appts. I am assuming that this cuts down on risk of le contact? I am envious of fancyinheels advertising that beautiful famous face of hers. I have been told not to show my face in my website that I am building and I hate to keep it under wraps since it is a great marketing ploy and I am not concerned who sees it.
I think this thread has moved away from its original purpose, I find it extremely interesting , I find the #3 post extremely disturbing, I recently commented on a thread in Texas where a provider was banned then had her account disabled simply because she had recently arrested and the moderator was concerned she had motivation to turn, I thought it was unfair to the provider, however I understand the concerns...I think that whoever was on that. SWC was a extremely weak person, most offenses for first offenses are less than 20 days, so why she would destroy a whole board just to reduce that sentence is beyond me..I think it has made a few of us in the hobby paranoid., so I guess if any provider is unfortunate enough to be arrested she is going to have her account disabled...I don't see a solution to this ...anybody have any ideas