Single Mom Job Ideas

She has a car that is reliable and lives in the Shawnee area right off I35 so pretty much anywhere in the city. I'm supposed to get together with her on Monday and help her but together a plan of what she's going to do. Dog sitting and house cleaning would be great for her. She's not trying to make thousands a week just enough to pay rent and feed her kid.
I would suggest checking the paper, online job sites, or even a job placement place to see about getting a maid service type of job. It also all depends on when she gets a sitter. Lots of offices have overnight maid services or clean homes. I really think that is her best bet at this point.
Give her a thousand dollars seed money and come up with a item to sell on ebay and you got your money. I pull in 60 a day selling on ebay. It pays the rent anyway.
If she has a nice voice and can be somewhat creative, she should consider being a phone sex operator. I did this for almost three years. I made very good money doing it, but after 3 years, you get burnt out.

I did not do the normal phone sex. I did 'domination by phone'. I had to be pretty creative and scour the net for ideas on things I wasn't familiar with, but ... I made a killing. I bought a house, new furniture, car, etc. I kicked ass financially my first few years.

Humiliation calls. Sissy calls. Crossdressing calls. Guided masturbation calls. Tease & denial calls. Orgasm control calls. Projects. Writing erotica. Blogging. Financial domination calls. Lots of money to be made quickly if you're good.

There are companies out there that pay weekly by direct deposit, which is awesome. I can't do it anymore because it just bores me, but there is a lot of potential to make money.

There are also phone sex platforms out there like niteflirt (phone & cam), imlive (phone & cam), etc where she can set up a profile, set her rates, and have the money deposited daily.

If you need any help in giving her leads for phone sex companies, just email me and I'd be happy to give her some ideas on where to go.
Seems like a big part of the problem is the cost of child care, which keeps her from taking a regular job, sounds like she needs something where she can take the child with her to save money. I don't know if house sitting is an answer - how many people want a child in there house while they are away. Phone sex? Do you want you kid in the next room while you do that?

What about a day care service? If she doesn't have the facilities to run one out of her home, which generates more money, find one to work at. Many day cares allow you to bring your child with you, some free, some at a nominal fee.

Big question - where's the baby's daddy? Why can't he help out?

Another idea is to be a live-in companion for the elderly. Some might object to a child being there, but some might like the idea. She could make some money, but also live rent free.
You guys just aren't talking to her right.
It ain't sex for money...It's pay for play. She has needs, why not get some gifts while she's satisfying those needs.
She's a spinner Milf. She could start out at $200 if she has any skills at all. That's an easy grand a week cash.
See, it's all in how you look at it.
Do we need to send Notanewbie up there to turn her out?
As always Boardman comes through with a boring cliche post. Thanks for being unoriginal but I'm sure people you pay to spend time with you laugh. If your going to make a joke or antagonize lets try to be clever about it.

Thanks
BigMike,

I think some form of child care is gonna be her best bet and the baby daddy is not in the picture but that is good.
Think she's gonna be doing some house cleaning too.
Have any details or rates. I might be interested once a week.
As always Boardman comes through with a boring cliche post. Thanks for being unoriginal but I'm sure people you pay to spend time with you laugh. If your going to make a joke or antagonize lets try to be clever about it.

Thanks Originally Posted by shamrock55

You're welcome. Glad to be of service.
Have any details or rates. I might be interested once a week. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think the rates would depend on how big the place is and what you want done. I think the average is around 25 bucks an hour so and something like 2 hours every week or every other week depending. The cleaning service is so varied its hard to give general pricing but that should give you an idea.
Topless house cleaning would be an interesting service
Topless house cleaning would be an interesting service Originally Posted by reorox
Nope, just straight up cleaning. I actually talked to her about a topless or sexy cleaning type service but she said she had friends who did it and guys got way too aggressive. Guess guys didn't realize it wasn't an outcall. So blame the douchebag guys for ruining things.
My mother was a single parent(3 children) for maybe 4 years of my childhood. I can remember her bringing a few men home and they would bring food/cash so we could eat. They were in a relationship that they spent the money on food instead of going out on dates.