INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
------
QUARANTINE PROTOCOL
IN EFFECT

------
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --

he keeps shatting himself with spamoids!!!!
FBI=KGB(?)Or am I over thinking this? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
no, you're not overthinking it.

Was FBI Turned Into A KGB-Type Operation Under Obama Administration?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...istration.html
And they'll be getting their grazing land back, too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
that's a maybe...

i've read that the family is having trouble maintaining the ranch since the men were jailed.
I suppose a determination will have to be as to the motivation or intent of the withholding of the information and it depends on the information as it relates to the crucial issues in the case. A factor can be the seriousness of the charges against the defendants AND how strong the Judge believes the case to be without the withheld information. Originally Posted by LexusLover
IMO i can't see there being any LAWFUL reason for this info to have been withheld in the first place. SO THE ONLY reason left would be malfeasance, by wanting to hide something, ERGO obstruction of justice charges..
IMO i can't see there being any LAWFUL reason for this info to have been withheld in the first place. SO THE ONLY reason left would be malfeasance, by wanting to hide something, ERGO obstruction of justice charges.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Just because YOU can't see it doesn't mean it's not there!

Like I've mentioned before about these "critiques" of lawsuits and predictions about outcomes .... only a fool would do that ... particularly if they don't know more about it than the media does.... and "we" .... most of us .... see it happening repeatedly by which the media pundits offer their "evaluation" and later publish the actual outcome on the back page behind the classifieds!

O.J. Simpson comes to mind frequently.

Next are the officers who beat Rodney King.

Zimmerman's acquittal for the killing of Martin, which WTF blew!

The list is almost endless, unfortunately, for prosecutorial evaluations and fabricated bullshit by the media ...

"Ferguson PD Officer"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060308131]Just because YOU can't see it doesn't mean it's not there!

Like I've mentioned before about these "critiques" of lawsuits and predictions about outcomes .... only a fool would do that ... particularly if they don't know more about it than the media does.... and "we" .... most of us .... see it happening repeatedly by which the media pundits offer their "evaluation" and later publish the actual outcome on the back page behind the classifieds!

QUOTE]

Does this include your prediction that FBI officers will be convicted?
^^^^ MORE SPAM!
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 08:38 AM
Just because YOU can't see it doesn't mean it's not there!

O.J. Simpson comes to mind frequently.

Next are the officers who beat Rodney King.

Zimmerman's acquittal for the killing of Martin, which WTF blew!

The list is almost endless, unfortunately, for prosecutorial evaluations and fabricated bullshit by the media ...

"Ferguson PD Officer"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you have inside scoop that folks in the FBI and being charged and convicted?

And quit blaming me for getting in trouble for harassing providers!
^^^^ MORE SPAM! Originally Posted by LexusLover
uh oh... is he getting spamoids too?
Seen in Fag country... near the swamps.

Seen in Fag country... near the swamps.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It figures that a Gloryhole Guru such as YOURSELF would be out looking for dick shaped items to take pictures of ! Are things that slow down at the 'holes that YOU have to cruise for cock ? Guess YOUR "specials " and holiday discounts weren't enough to keep YOU busy, huh assup ? !! However will YOU fill all of those orders for DINGLENERRY WINE that YOU like to give away as gifts during the holidays ????
It figures that a Gloryhole Guru such as YOURSELF would be out looking for dick shaped items to take pictures of ! Are things that slow down at the 'holes that YOU have to cruise for cock ? Guess YOUR "specials " and holiday discounts weren't enough to keep YOU busy, huh assup ? !! However will YOU fill all of those orders for DINGLENERRY WINE that YOU like to give away as gifts during the holidays ???? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I’m sure his batch of Dingleberry wine is fully “fermented” and ready for distribution!
It figures that a Gloryhole Guru such as YOURSELF would be out looking for dick shaped items to take pictures of ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's Austin! The have a preference for rainbow thongs for jogging and BI-cycling! The proclivity has now permeating the burbs around the City as well. The Texas Capital used to be predominately hetrosexual, but it's no morphed through BIsexual to full blown "gay" with the likes of AssUp, Speedo, and WTF with the rest of the "reach-around" crew.

I suppose that explains WTF's new found acceptance in the "pod"!

Aside from the admission by one whale who likes her "fat ass" fucked!

I guess WTF can close his eyes and pretend it's AssUp!
So let's hope the judge imposes PUNISHMENT on the Feds for withholding that evidence.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Just did. The U.S. Attorney's Office has a decision to make. Disclose the information or don't prosecute. If providing the information now "cures" any prejudice to the defendants then any further sanction may not be warranted, although a Federal judge has the power to award attorney fees and costs against a lawyer who violates rules and rights.

I suppose a determination will have to be as to the motivation or intent of the withholding of the information and it depends on the information as it relates to the crucial issues in the case. A factor can be the seriousness of the charges against the defendants AND how strong the Judge believes the case to be without the withheld information. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No LL, declaring a mistrial is not punishment. Just procedural.

However, once a judge is hacked off, one itty bitty thing will cause punishment. Shame that the punishment is usually a slap on the wrist. IMO, prosecutors simply construct a careful script that somehow shows that their orchestrated "errors" are not intentional and were inadvertent.

Thus, and amusingly, Fed judges do wait for attys to really fuck up.
Contrastingly, local County and State judges have zero patience from page 1. The folks I work with have had a few attorneys disbarred with several handfuls sanctioned, and (you all will like this) slightly more than a handful of cops fired. Of course there's monetary settlements all around.

One thing that still bothers me to this day is that at Ruby Ridge, the gal was murdered by a sniper in cold blood. Even though her husband got a few mill settlement, not one leo went to jail for that. The County Sheriff could have very well ignored the feds and forced that issue.
No LL, declaring a mistrial is not punishment. Just procedural.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you have a sense you are going to win the case based on the government's evidence and the defense cross-examination of the government's witnesses, then it is "punishment" to the defense if the Judge declares a mistrial and in effect gives the government another bite at the apple for a host of reasons, not the least of which the defendant will have to pay the attorney for another trial. A mistrial is not merely "procedural" (as in in the rules of procedure) it can be tactical as well. So as having a detrimental effect on either side it as the effect of a punishment, whether that is the intent of the decision or not.

I appreciate your ignorance, but it's not surprising.

It shows in your pretended knowledge of Federal judges and their "practices" ... remarkably childish and reflects a lack of experience in the real world ... but merely some anecdotal bullshit out of "Reader's Digets" (which knows better also!).