Mitt wants to know why we can't have a sweet military like in 1916

Yup. Nothin'. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You'd know. You spend all day on this board spreading Chicken Littleshit.

Sorry. You're not gonna stop whining no matter who wins.

So give us a break and do something no self respecting hooker (not Kayla) would do... GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Over 200,000 US Marines were issued bayonets for combat in 2012. In 1916 our military had 116,000 soldiers with bayonets. There are more bayonets in the military today than in 1916. Epic Fail for Obama. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...and-Submarines

The Special Ops guys fought on horseback in Afghanistan. Horses are used in honor guards including the Presidential Burial Detail. Maybe some day Obama will find out.
Over 200,000 US Marines were issued bayonets for combat in 2012. In 1916 our military had 116,000 soldiers with bayonets. There are more bayonets in the military today than in 1916. Epic Fail for Obama. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...and-Submarines

The Special Ops guys fought on horseback in Afghanistan. Horses are used in honor guards including the Presidential Burial Detail. Maybe some day Obama will find out. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
+1 Been saying that since Monday night. The Army (1.1 million) also trains units to use the bayonet as a fighting knife. Horses were replaced by horsepower, and one ship or submarine cannot patrol two disparate oceans at the same time. Odumbo has demonstrated his incompetence in domestic and foreign affairs and needs to be replaced.
not that funny joe .. Originally Posted by CJ7
I thought it was funny as shit. Don't be surprised if he dresses like the second pic for his inaugural.
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 01:56 AM
I thought it was funny as shit. Don't be surprised if he dresses like the second pic for his inaugural. Originally Posted by acp5762
any average idiot would ... nonetheless, a pic of Hitllerbama being funny in the ha ha sense compared to roll down the windows on a plane and the syria nonsense isnt even close to being funny ...
Epic Fail for Obama.
I don't think so. If anyone suffered a fail it would be you. The point Obama was making was that the nature of our military has changed since 1916. Yes we use horses but not as a principle means of transportation. Let me ask you this, in Operation Desert Storm what did US forces use in their assault, tanks and heavy vehicles or horses?
On the otger hand, most people, including the President, has no idea how many ships are involved in a single Carrier Task Force. Most are there for one reason, to protect and serve that huge floating airport.

The President was trying to be cute, but instead showed himself to be the condecending little man that he is.

He can't help it.
I don't think so. If anyone suffered a fail it would be you. The point Obama was making was that the nature of our military has changed since 1916. Yes we use horses but not as a principle means of transportation. Let me ask you this, in Operation Desert Storm what did US forces use in their assault, tanks and heavy vehicles or horses? Originally Posted by BigLouie
Obama's use of sarcasm made him unlikable to a large percentage of the swing voters, particularly to women. Obama came across as petty and mean spirited in the last debate, not presidential. The Romney surge will continue.
Obama's use of sarcasm made him unlikable to a large percentage of the swing voters, particularly to women. Obama came across as petty and mean spirited in the last debate, not presidential. The Romney surge will continue. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Takes one to know one. You know, this could describe you too.
I don't think so. If anyone suffered a fail it would be you. The point Obama was making was that the nature of our military has changed since 1916. Yes we use horses but not as a principle means of transportation. Let me ask you this, in Operation Desert Storm what did US forces use in their assault, tanks and heavy vehicles or horses? Originally Posted by BigLouie
And did the U.S. employ aircraft carriers and other navy vessels during Operation Desert Storm? So what happens when the numbers of aircraft carriers and navy vessels are further reduced? So other than confirming he was an arrogant prick, what else did Odumbo do?
And did the U.S. employ aircraft carriers and other navy vessels during Operation Desert Storm? So what happens when the numbers of aircraft carriers and navy vessels are further reduced? So other than confirming he was an arrogant prick, what else did Odumbo do? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Showed Romney his lack of knowledge ...
Showed Romney his lack of knowledge ... Originally Posted by ekim008
It's factually evident Odumbo was ignorantly wrong; thus, so is your conclusion.
That what they have in physical strength is lacking in brain power. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
US military, 20 years and still serving. Last deployment to Iraq as infantryman, next deployment as PSYOP in support of Special Forces. Possess an MBA.

I recommend that you re-calibrate your opinion of us.
the Syria gaffe was, and is some funny chite Originally Posted by CJ7
As Operation Praying Mantis has proven, the United States could easily deny the Iranians the use of the Persian Gulf, the Straights of Hormuz (sp), and the Gulf of Oman. This'd force the Iranians to have to rely on Syria and her influence in Lebanon for friendly access to the world's oceans.

While we're at it, how about the more serious gaff of Obama saying, "Here in Asia" during a speech in Hawaii? Of course, Hank Johnson beat both Romney and Obama with his comments about Guam flipping over. Guess which party Hank Johnson is in.
Over 200,000 US Marines were issued bayonets for combat in 2012. In 1916 our military had 116,000 soldiers with bayonets. There are more bayonets in the military today than in 1916. Epic Fail for Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Our weapons are still configured to mount bayonets on them.