Do you like them demure or just fucking nasty

Both, and everything in between.
It all depends on chemistry and the vibe.
The first few moments together are time for sensing and testing, and the rest I just let myself get carried away and swept up in the moment.
Hell I've had a date start out very sweet and gentle.. work our way to sweaty speechless pounding and end up exhausted but cuddling on the soaked sheets.
The only thing I find that makes a date feel like I'm "working" is when someone is nervous and unsure of what he wants and a bit stand-offish.
I like to kiss, nibble, bite when allowed, it throws me off to have someone who isn't into kissing.

As for violent-rough.. my room mate in AIT was violent. I wasn't sure if I should step in and help the guy escape or just listen and play with myself. (we put our wall lockers between our beds as a divider)
She would start out playfully slapping, but as they knew each other longer, she'd punch and kick.
He stuck it out for 4 months though, so I guess he liked it.

Me? hold my neck, just don't cut off my air, or bite my neck and I'm all yours.
the nastier the better as long as it is upscale nastiness
the nastier the better as long as it is upscale nastiness Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I guess Skylar and I are outnumbered. I have to learn to keep my liberal, feminist opinions to myself. Not!
Johnny I can appreciate your need to have small moans and sweet nothings . I assume this is what gets you going. However I can tell you when I do what I described above it's far from sad. It's animalistic and sweaty. It's as true to our basic desires as you can get. What I believe is sad is when we put a need to hear things like the soft moans and sweet nothings in a contracted session. That's for someone you have feelings for. I for one am not going to ask the provider to do that. I want to be honest and tell her how I like it and if she's cool with that then I am going to do exactly what I said above. Come on dude man up and give her some cock. At least she will appreciate the honesty. Not said to start any drama just an opinion. Originally Posted by burkalini
I wish I could, burkalini. I don't have much to give! LOL. I'm a very, well, short gentleman.

I respect what you said. You reserve love making for the SO's and fucking for the working girls.

I understand!! Ho capito!! Yo entiendo!!
Are you saying that you make love with the providers you see?
Can't seem to get into the nastiness or the dirty talk. Guess I'm too nice to slap someone's ass or pull there hair during activities. If someone talks dirty, I'm usually looking to finish and find the door. I'm more of the slow, conversation, cuddling, kissing, foreplay, and passionate sex person.
Id rather have a nasty session than a demure session. The nasty session is way more memorable and beneficial to me. I might start a session off demure, but when I get comfortable and she does nasty is less created and more about action.
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Everyone has there on style they like , I don't knock yours ( I think that kind is actually sweet at times ) and you shouldn't knock mine Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thanks for the reminder. If more folks on here could understand that we'd be better off.
OK! Ok! Not once did I say there was any violence in what I like. I think that's for insecure people that have the need to feel superior in a situation in which they actually feel inferior. It's nothing I ever recommend. An occasional spank on the ass or a quick pull of the hair is not violence. It's just a juicy add on to a session that is hot and sweaty. When I say sweaty I mean it in a description of heat in the session. It doesn't always mean your dripping on your partners forehead. There are times when I like the slow grind but mainly I am recognizing that I am a HUMAN animal. I fucking love to cum and I love to see my partner cum. If we both recognize that and react to it we will end up doing the stuff I described in my thread opener. Come on people. It's about the fucking. It's not love. It's not a relationship. Let her know she's fucking hot and give her the cock she wants. She will give it back in return. It ain't rocket science.
I don't know about the nastiness. Sounds too much like a PSE type date. On the other hand, I'd like to see some providers who take more of the initiative; instead of relying on a tired formula that goes something like this-- give BJ, go to mish, switch to CG, end in K-9; rinse and repeat. How about some dom play or something like that.
I don't know about the nastiness. Sounds too much like a PSE type date. On the other hand, I'd like to see some providers who take more of the initiative; instead of relying on a tired formula that goes something like this-- give BJ, go to mish, switch to CG, end in K-9; rinse and repeat. How about some dom play or something like that. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Another edge of the fun. Let her take the reins on occasion. If you like and she likes it then it will work. I sorry but I still like the nasty. lol
After alot of experience in the hobby I think I have come to the conclusion that I like the real nasty girl. She has to be clean but aside that I want her in every nasty fucking way I can have her. I'm not looking to make a personal contact anymore. I want the bend over type girl that will grab her asscheeks and pull open her pussy for me and tell me to fuck the shit out of her. I want the find a position that will get it as deep as it can go and fuck it hard type girl. I want the girl that increase her tempo when she is sucking you off even though your cumming in her mouth. I just don't like pretending anymore. I want the gal thats just loves to fuck anyway you can imagine and as many times as you can get it up. I want the girl that when you are about to pop looks you in the eye and tells you to cover her face in fucking cum. Ok now that everyone knows how I like how about you girls and boys shouting out how you like it. Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk, I want to spend the evening with your girl!

I like demure women. Often times the "nasty act" is a put on. I find it hard to believe that very many women like being "splattered", "rammed", "porked", or (insert nasty adjective here).

Sex is much more enjoyable when the noises made are limited to light moans and sweet nothings. Everything else is just fake. Women, or men, that put on the nasty act are merely imitating what they have seen in XXX movies.

And nothing is sadder than life imitating art (especially if the "art" is a dirty movie, LOL). Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
Johnny, I want to wake up with and spend the moring and have breakfast in bed with your girl!

What can I say, at least I'm an honest man whore!
Burk, I want to spend the evening with your girl!

Johnny, I want to wake up with and spend the moring and have breakfast in bed with your girl!

What can I say, at least I'm an honest man whore! Originally Posted by Still Looking
What can I say? Even SL agrees that my ideal girl has more class than burkalini's ideal girl!

SL, you are an honest man whore and a gentleman!! You know quality and demand nothing less!
What can I say? Even SL agrees that my ideal girl has more class than burkalini's ideal girl!

SL, you are an honest man whore and a gentleman!! You know quality and demand nothing less! Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
Thank you Sir! Let me paint a picture for you! Have you seen Hanger Over 1 & 2? Picture being slipped a date drug and your buddies put you in a dress! Now BURK finds you? OMG... there's Hang Over 3!

Damn Sweet n Little im in love!