Encounter: TS Mari Mar is a cross dresser

You have serious issues. Yeah, I hope do I get away from you hillbilly fucks in Texas. Keep simping. Originally Posted by dormGE
Lmao, you mad lil girl lol wow I see you triggered. I will keep simping and You keep crying lil girl lol.
You can't even spell correctly. As I stated already. Mr. millionaire. Originally Posted by dormGE
I can count my money in my bank account though lmao kmsl. Can you count? Oh wait my bad no need for you to learn how to count, your money only go to $200 what a shame baby boy very sad.
Having only $200 to spend doesn't make any logical sense. Of course, I wouldn't expect any logical sense or higher sense from an egotistical human. I spend more money on groceries within two weeks. Use your brain, boy. That's asking too much from you, clearly. Originally Posted by dormGE
You can’t afford to move to LA, so you better take your ass to Atlanta, or your future home will be certainly on skid row lol. Where do you buy your groceries from, the truck stop?
suiram77 sounds like one of the most immature children on this website. I've met millionaires, CEOs, and presidents of large, well-known companies. None of them act like he does. Hence, the "rich" boy who isn't "broke." Something doesn't add up. Trust me. Once I get a job in L.A., I'm gone. It's not about affording. It's the fact that there are no jobs for me in Dallas for the type of work I do. The work I do provides high salaries. I'm sure you're going to ask women. No point in bothering with it.

Anyway, I'm done with this dude. It's like talking to a little kid who is learning how to type in English. I can't deal with that. I can't even take him serious. I'm dizzy enough already.
suiram77 sounds like one of the most immature children on this website. I've met millionaires, CEOs, and presidents of large, well-known companies. None of them act like he does. Hence, the "rich" boy who isn't "broke." Something doesn't add up. Trust me. Once I get a job in L.A., I'm gone. It's not about affording. It's the fact that there are no jobs for me in Dallas for the type of work I do. The work I do provides high salaries. I'm sure you're going to ask women. No point in bothering with it.

Anyway, I'm done with this dude. It's like talking to a little kid who is learning how to type in English. I can't deal with that. I can't even take him serious. I'm dizzy enough already. Originally Posted by dormGE
LAMO, KMSL, YOU PROMISED? Well take your ass on then lil boy!! You don’t have any money for the ladies in this hobby anyway, your sorry ass is just trolling lil cry baby. Women don’t even cry and complain like you, it’s a huge turnoff to women.

Your ass has never met any rich/wealthy men and CEOs or presidents of nothing, you lying. I know this because if that was really true you would have learn by now that a wealthy man can pay any price or over pay for anything he find valuable to him.

If you had any class or real money or even knew anyone with at least 500k in the bank, you wouldn’t be on here crying about inflation or $400 and more for certain providers. Every woman on here know you cheap, broke, and full of crap boy, so please do us all a favor and cry your ass up out of here for good. Take your tired sorry whining ass out of Texas, and trust me you won’t be missed.

Now I will keep simping as you say lol and you just make sure you keep your word and take your broke ass on some where else, where you and your lil money will be welcome lol.

Life lesson for you boy, PUSSY COST MONEY DICK IS FREE!!!! Period Duces!!
Too many people in this thread argue like women.
Wtf . How did this thread turn into an argument.just because someome doesnt wanna pay 400 for some ass doesnt mean their broke. I have plenty of money and realized that the market in dallas sucks. Se asia is a million times better and i am planning on another trip.
Wtf . How did this thread turn into an argument.just because someome doesnt wanna pay 400 for some ass doesnt mean their broke. I have plenty of money and realized that the market in dallas sucks. Se asia is a million times better and i am planning on another trip. Originally Posted by James469

Yes, Dallas does suck ass. I've been to San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, and both places far more beautiful and interesting than Texas in general. Most of my other family is in L.A. anyway. These websites are nothing but drama and conflict websites. I don't even know what that suiramz guy is saying. I have him blocked. You are correct. It doesn't mean you're broke. It means you're smart for not paying higher prices for bad services. Guys like him are very stupid and they are the problem. He's a mega simp. Steve Harvey level of simping.
Too many people in this thread argue like women. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
Exactly…
I pay for what its worth. I make +400K a year, and if you read my reviews from other countries and states you can probably guess what I do for a living.
however i don't throw money in the trash, and with trash i mean poor performance and bad attitude.
I pay for what its worth. I make +400K a year, and if you read my reviews from other countries and states you can probably guess what I do for a living.
however i don't throw money in the trash, and with trash i mean poor performance and bad attitude. Originally Posted by jettiso

That suiram guy came to start trouble because he has a problem with me because I don't pay high prices for mediocre and bad service. He started an entire argument on this thread in the coed discussion about me being "broke." He has serious mental issues.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2990766
That suiram guy came to start trouble because he has a problem with me because I don't pay high prices for mediocre and bad service. He started an entire argument on this thread in the coed discussion about me being "broke." He has serious mental issues.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2990766 Originally Posted by dormGE
JEALOUS AND BROKE SMH LOL.
however i don't throw money in the trash, and with trash i mean poor performance and bad attitude. Originally Posted by jettiso
That’s a great salary op, keep working hard
Yes, Dallas does suck ass. I've been to San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, and both places far more beautiful and interesting than Texas in general. Most of my other family is in L.A. anyway. These websites are nothing but drama and conflict websites. I don't even know what that suiramz guy is saying. I have him blocked. You are correct. It doesn't mean you're broke. It means you're smart for not paying higher prices for bad services. Guys like him are very stupid and they are the problem. He's a mega simp. Steve Harvey level of simping. Originally Posted by dormGE
When you leaving again?
Cool it, stop with the personal attacks and maneuver this thread back on topic. dj8