GOP/Tea Party Threatens Another Government Shutdown

• WTF
  • 12-05-2014, 06:49 AM
WTF has reduced Obama's failures to a single issue - Ebola!

Conveniently forgetting Obsmacare, the economy, Isil, Putin, the IRS, our debt, his lies, and a general sense that Obama is incompetent. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Could you please tell me the difference between the reality of the spread of Ebola in this country and the fucking squawking you and others cried about two months ago?

I mentioned ISIS....which is no threat to this country but the beheading scared the general public and a few of you chicken little's.

Putin? ....the drop in oil prices have nullified him.

IRS....should have gone after all these groups that hide behind their tax exempt status.

All politicians lie in general.

Incompetent, lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Obama is a fucking liar when he said after the election that he looked forward to working with the GOP. Did you really hear what else he said. In everyday plain english he said "if they dont do what I want, then I will go it alone" . Originally Posted by rioseco
Sounds like he took a page out of Mitch McConnell's play book and is going to shove it up his ass! Can't say as I blame him...politics is a dirty game.
WTF has reduced Obama's failures to a single issue - Ebola!

Conveniently forgetting Obsmacare, the economy, Isil, Putin, the IRS, our debt, his lies, and a general sense that Obama is incompetent. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are a fucking idiot. Enjoy your GOP victory, whir-LIE-turd because it's probably the last such apathetic turnout you're likely to see. Especially when the inmates officially take over the asylum. I'm relatively sure that nothing short of public execution would satisfy you, though.

Squeal on, swine.
What's wrong with shutting down the government? I think it's a good thing. "Essential" services continue, and non-essential personnel and programs are suspended. This begs the question, "Why are taxpayers supporting non-essential personnel and programs?" Shut it down. See who doesn't show up, and send them their severance package. Then do it again, and again, and again until we have a manageable government responsive to the Constitution. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG and I agree. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree with both COG and 2Dogs..........shut the fucker down. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
But, BUT, But you won't be able to visit the wall.
You are a fucking idiot. Enjoy your GOP victory, whir-LIE-turd because it's probably the last such apathetic turnout you're likely to see. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't seen you this confident since you proclaimed Abortion Barbie was going to be the next Governor of Texas.

I agree with both COG and 2Dogs..........shut the fucker down. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I too agree with COG.
According to PEW research the blame for the shutdown is split evenly and we know how the election turned out last month.

But, BUT, But you won't be able to visit the wall. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's a wall. It stands there. I think we'll be ok, CowboyEva.
It's a wall. It stands there. I think we'll be ok, CowboyEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Vietnam wall dull knife, and don't forget your visits to the white house. they will all be shut down. You must be in your second childhood wanting to play cowboys, and Indians. you constantly keep bringing it up.
The Vietnam wall dull knife, and don't forget your visits to the white house. they will all be shut down. You must be in your second childhood wanting to play cowboys, and Indians. you constantly keep bringing it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I knew what wall you were talking about, CowboyEva. It stands there. If you can't get to it it's because your Beloved Leader is throwing a temper tantrum. Oh, and you were the one bragging about being "real" cowboy, CowboyEva! Does AssupRidee like it better when you come out of the chute, or when you go down after 8 seconds?
I knew what wall you were talking about, CowboyEva. It stands there. If you can't get to it it's because my Beloved Leader is throwing a temper tantrum. Oh, and you were the one bragging about being "real" cowboy, CowboyEva! Does AssupRidee like it better whenI come out of the chute, or when I go down after 8 seconds? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor big chief dull knife has resorted to trying to pass his perversions on me. go back to your glory hole and smoke some piece pipes. chief dull knife of the lost fuckarewe tribe. Some people are raised on ranches, and some on reservations.