Lets just get down with the truth...

Shitstain was trying to imply you are racist, MsR.M.
The only reason black people voted for Obama was because half black was as close as they were going to get.
Wehn given a choice, they will always vote against whitey even if who they are voting for is fucking them to death. You will not find a bigger racist than a black man or woman. Fortunately there are some that do not fall for the enslavement to the Democrat plantation and their brothers and sisters hate them for it.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 02:58 PM
Wishing death on someone very sad, by the way- what did you offer the last guy who did your review- people have commented that the review seems fake:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059337868 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Thanks for bumping my review. That dude is so fucking hot and fucks like a champ. I'm about to break his bank. Yes he is in shape and is hot as hell.
It must eat you up that you cant physically fuck. You happy now?
Shitstain was trying to imply you are racist, MsR.M.
The only reason black people voted for Obama was because half black was as close as they were going to get.
When given a choice, they will always vote against whitey even if who they are voting for is fucking them to death. You will not find a bigger racist than a black man or woman. Fortunately there are some that do not fall for the enslavement to the Democrat plantation and their brothers and sisters hate them for it. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Shit stain is a shit stain is a shit stain. He is mainly butt hurt because if he was really paying attention he would be more like Trey. Now Trey that's a sexy mother fucker. Why I like the way he thinks.
Thanks for bumping my review. That dude is so fucking hot and fucks like a champ. I'm about to break his bank. Yes he is in shape and is hot as hell.
It must eat you up that you cant physically fuck. You happy now?
Shit stain is a shit stain is a shit stain. He is mainly butt hurt because if he was really paying attention he would be more like Trey. Now Trey that's a sexy mother fucker. Why I like the way he thinks. Originally Posted by R.M.
And everyone who commented on your review doesn't believe the guy- you are at least 45 perhaps older and you really think you can compete with younger much hotter ladies ? There's a reason why you have huge gaps in your review history - find another line of work.
So are you arguing with his point or his spelling, JL?

You've been snorting your own yeast again, haven't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU have been snorting the thongs that YOUR boyfriend LUBE Wide Ass has worn for 3 weeks straight ! YOU must miss him when he isn't up in Austin getting pointers on how to swishy walk, get pegged by a tranny and operate a gloryhole LIKE YOU.
And everyone who commented on your review doesn't believe the guy- you are at least 45 perhaps older and you really think you can compete with younger much hotter ladies ? There's a reason why you have huge gaps in your review history - find another line of work. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" Work " ? Like YOU, " seArgent " shitburner ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 03:57 PM
He is a fat fool. No one listens to him only laughs at the fat bastard. He has no game what so ever. Eats his fat ass up.
" Work " ? Like YOU, " seArgent " shitburner ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I am still in San Antonio care to discuss anything with me face to face ? You are scared of me and everyone knows it but as I told you I am not going to harm you - I am just going to show everyone that you are all talk. You are probably the guy who mows my lawn on Fridays.
I am still in San Antonio care to discuss anything with me face to face ? You are scared of me and everyone knows it but as I told you I am not going to harm you - I am just going to show everyone that you are all talk. You are probably the guy who mows my lawn on Fridays. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
so when i nominate you to defend your dipshit title are u gonna put out a hit on me fatass? going to cry to the mod squad? or just cry? bahhaaaa
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 04:02 PM
I will meet your fat ass and then push you down the stair well.
so when i nominate you to defend your dipshit title u gonna put out a hit on me fatass? going to cry to the mod squad? or just cry? bahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why would I put a hit on you? You are a worthless POS- calling you SHIT is giving SHIT bad name.
Why would I put a hit on you? You are a worthless POS- calling you SHIT is giving SHIT bad name. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you are as predictable as the sunrise u fat whale.
I am still in San Antonio care to discuss anything with me face to face ? You are scared of me and everyone knows it but as I told you I am not going to harm you - I am just going to show everyone that you are all talk. You are probably the guy who mows my lawn on Fridays. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
WRONG AGAIN, " seArgent " shitburner ! No fear at all. A lying, stolen valor fake review writing POS like YOU isn't worthy of my time, ya lying, stolen valor fake review writing POS-that-makes-the-providers-cringe-at-the-sight-( and SMELL ! )of -YOUR-fat, shit-burning ass ! LIE some more LUBE ! We get such a kick out of YOUR constant LIES ! And YOUR WK is sure teaching YOU well on how to campaign for that DOTY title. None better than Mr. 4 TIME hisself ! Fuck YOU, fatty !
I will meet your fat ass and then push you down the stair well. Originally Posted by R.M.
You are just mad b/c you were called out for having someone post a fake review. No one wants to screw a near 50 year old has been like yourself.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 06:11 PM
You are just mad b/c you were called out for having someone post a fake review. No one wants to screw a near 50 year old has been like yourself. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's where you are wrong fat ass. I get more ass than a toilet seat. When is your dumb ass going to learn there is nothing you can say or do that's going to hurt me? I mean really fat and stupid no way to go though life. You are the big joke in this forum. Happy now?
That's where you are wrong fat ass. I get more ass than a toilet seat. When is your dumb ass going to learn there is nothing you can say or do that's going to hurt me? I mean really fat and stupid no way to go though life. You are the big joke in this forum. Happy now? Originally Posted by R.M.

have you two set an appointment?