Encounter: Creampie at Reflexology wellness center

Fake pics in the ads? OMG tell me that's not true. Next you'll tell me that's not really you on the football team picture.
Me too…what’s up with that! 😂
I'm starting to think that all of those ads are full of fake pics.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Fake pics in the ads? OMG tell me that's not true. Next you'll tell me that's not really you on the football team picture. Originally Posted by majorjones
It's me.
Lol them fake pics is what gets guys running to them places thinking they about to get the same woman in the pics.. lol u there now so u might as welll see what the place is about that's how they get you...
Saw her yesterday, her name is MiMi (aren't they all) not nini. slender, attractive, she gets really into it. tight pusssy, I recommend. Does not speaky much Engrish. Tried to ask how long she would be here but she didn't understand.
I'm starting to think that all of those ads are full of fake pics.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Of course they are, at least 99% of the time. It’s marketing. You wouldn’t show up if they used actual pics. But it works… they stay in business and all drive BMW’s & Lexus!
  • Yama
  • 11-25-2022, 01:44 AM
What's the damage for Greek?
  • Owj
  • 11-25-2022, 06:48 AM
Probably monthly payment on a Lexus.