Saddam had his "spider hole", Gadhafi had his "drainage pipe"

Oh. You guys are from HOUSTON! That explains a lot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I got the shit beat out of me in Wichita once.

I can remember it well...

I was sitting on the roof of my garage..looking at Colorado when...
Geez, TTH, you're starting to grow on me. I hope you say something stupid soon. I might end up liking you.
Well, Dali, if you came to Wichita now, I would not beat you up. We could go to a SC and drink to excess and chase the ladies. We're more civilized in Wichita now.
I am glad that SOB is dead.
Due process is a lot of trouble, isn't it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
"Want me to read you your rights?"

Solves the gitmo problem for us doesn't it? You're starting to catch on TTH.

Especially if you want to drag him in front of a NYC courtroom and let him have an attorney like William Kunstler (I know he's dead)
Well, Dali, if you came to Wichita now, I would not beat you up. We could go to a SC and drink to excess and chase the ladies. We're more civilized in Wichita now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I show up there once a year for a little reunion.

If you don't bring up Ron Paul you got a deal.
LOL! Ron Paul needs to retire. Gary Johnson is the man!
LOL! Ron Paul needs to retire. Gary Johnson is the man! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh Gwad!

I'd rather dig up Alf Landon.
Nothing like choking on your own words. I learned that from my friend bt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
DL not only chokes on his own words but he trips on his holy robe!
quaddaffi

there are apparenlty conflicting accounts on how he was killed.

one thing everyone seems to agree on was that he was captured alive. He apparently was badly wound when he was captured. He apparently was wounded when his convoy tried to break out of Sirte and got hit by a French NATO aircraft and soon attacked on the ground by revolutionaries.

the libyans have claimed they wanted him alive and they claimed to have garaunteed a fair trial.

what's not clear is how he died. you had one account that one of the libyans revolutionaries shot him with a pistol, other say he was badly wounded again in a cross fire between his supporters and the revolutionaries and died from those wounds.

One of his sons were killed; and one was injured an captured.
I am told that Osama bin Laden is dead. I believe Moamar Gadhafi is dead.
I heard they also took out his female body guards too.
I heard they also took out his female body guards too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
for dinner and movie?

It looks like the Libyans like to "spike the football." Bravo.
I heard they also took out his female body guards too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What happened to the lady guards? The fact is he did good and bad things. He did take Libya from "camels to cars" in a rather short period of time. I'm not saying he was a good guy, he was indeed a madman. Sometimes the lines get blurred.
Is the following a headline or what?

Even stashed in a meat locker, Gadhafi divides Libya

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44986347...east_n_africa/