Looking for some help

That's the problem. I can't log in so I can't check my cache. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You don't have to. At work I probably read about 30,000 pages of documents daily and I clear my cache off (meaning after I close the source webste) the source website for the documents. Also, look for "Ace Utilities" to clean up your computer and get rid of stored garbage you don't even realize is there. I think it's a free trial for 30 days and then quite reasonable if you like it. The "erase" function GETS RID docs and not just "erase" them. (You must know? After you "erase" the doc is still on your computer you just can't access it. And those "ghost" files build up and congest.)

If you use Ace you will immediately see a speed increase. Your computer doesn't have to look through those "erased" docs any more.
Did you call the Geek Squad?
I had to go back in and change the password but I had to change the password on my email account first to get into it. I had to go through all that to get back to zero. At least they now all have the same password which is not recommended...but google is watching us all the time. Sounds like the basis for a religion, the all seeing, all knowing entity.
...but google is watching us all the time. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That have been FOR YEARS~! Now they have government approval and cover.

That's one reason they attacked Trump. The Libs will learn.
I had to go back in and change the password but I had to change the password on my email account first to get into it. I had to go through all that to get back to zero. At least they now all have the same password which is not recommended...but google is watching us all the time. Sounds like the basis for a religion, the all seeing, all knowing entity. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You should invest in something like LastPass
I've used "Ace Utilities" for about 15 years. The "investment" is about $35 annually for, I think, 5 devices. The only negative is the deep cleaning takes 2-days or so the first time and then if done more frequently not to long. It takes so long, because it's doing 3 passes over the old, unused files.

As I mentioned it will have a 30-day free trial.
You should invest in something like LastPass Originally Posted by GastonGlock

I don't like lastpass. you're storing your password at that website.