Business off? Here is what is wrong with your Showcase

Im down if I dont have to talk to u on the phone first lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ok, now that's a cheap shot right below the belt! Lucky I had my PING PONG paddle right there to deflect the impact! if we do this I will be changing my Avatar tile to "HOOKER COACH" if that's OK?
What are you trying to be, their pimp?

Hell No! Think "Spin Doctor" or "Image Consultant"

Originally Posted by mrhamm
here is what I'm willing to do. I will take 20 pictures of you. I'm willing to "BET " you, everyone will like them better than what you have now. Further more... I'm so sure I can increase your business and everyone will like the new pictures better, if I'm wrong I'll give you 10 times your normal hourly rate. Hell you / I could set up a poll right here.
Originally Posted by Still Looking

This is a Swiss watch! I'm so excited to see the new photos!
Post your rates.

Post a rough idea of your schedule.

Extra hint: You can edit your showcase as often as you like. You can post the days and hours you'll be available today and tomorrow. You can list special rates for today, etc.

Learn how to rotate an image so it's not sideways.

Learn how to flip right and left if it's a selfie picture in the mirror.

Ask one of your guys if he'd be interested in taking pictures of you (in off the clock time) before or after one of your sessions. Take a bunch of pictures, in different outfits, etc. Pick the good ones. You can have him use your camera or phone, or ask if he's got a camera.

Take a lot of pictures and find the good ones.
You forgot to mention..."When she takes a self picture on using a mirror and you can see her boyfriend, pimp, or whatever chillin' on the bed or sofa.
Come on guys.. stick with the spirit of the thread...... Find a Showcase and tear it apart to make your point....
How about this one. This girl needs our help. If its OK with Nikki I might see if she wants me to help her with her show case pictures. One picture is just not going to do it! But I might recommend losing the Voluptuous thing.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=199232

How about this one. This girl needs our help. If its OK with Nikki I might see if she wants me to help her with her show case pictures. One picture is just not going to do it! But I might recommend losing the Voluptuous thing.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=199232

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'll leave you the honors of posting that in another certain thread more suited to my comments..... Hurry up I can't say what I wish here and it's killing me......

Yes she needs some help.
Lets do this sl im down for new pics , my hooker life coach.
I'll leave you the honors of posting that in another certain thread more suited to my comments..... Hurry up I can't say what I wish here and it's killing me......

Yes she needs some help. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Give me a link...
Lets do this sl im down for new pics , my hooker life coach. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
So we have a bet.... YES? Whispers will pick the winner of "WHY I should be able to have my way with Nikki White" letter writing contest. Hell I better get that up and running.

Yes she needs some help. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Done! I'll do what I can....
Provider B

1) Feet
2) Feet Again
3) Feet again
4) Feet Again
5) Feet Again
6) What are we covering?
7) Sexy picture… who is that?
LiL Monster would be going crazy LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Guilty!!!

However I'm not a fan of those "Barney Rubbles" that you spoke of, no sir . But Foot pics are always a huge plus and much appreciated and would definitely help one solidify their decision. Can't stress that enough.
especially in a case like this: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=29272

or this: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104494

Too bad neither one of those two hotties are anywhere near here
Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow, really, and you guys think your just the shit right ??? How dare you say things like that, or pull um peoples showcases to prove your points. I have seen one of you but not the other, I had respect but not anymore and as I am sure you dont want to see me I sure dont ever want to be associated with you at all. Its guys like you that can make the girls that do care what others think and hold you with high regards wind up hurting them selfs becoming self destructive with there body and everything else. I dont care, you can bring my photos up showcase make fun of me or what have you, I am comfertable with my self, and I def dont need two rat ass guys that seem to think there shit dont stink, when I have respectful nice clean upstanding gents that come and see me everyday as for the rest of the girls too. You guys should be ashamed of your selfs and FYI --- The men in africa love bigger girls, they think there prettier then the skinny girls, for one to them it means your healthy, and wealthy enough to take care of your self, so I am sure the girl you just shitted on, is well reviewed and liked.
I wont be responding to this again with all your negative comments, but I hope you get your karma for trying to make others feel bad about thereselves .