At what point should agency or girls with handlers disclose their existence?

• Netx9
  • 03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
You don't need evidence to ask the question. If it is something you have noticed others will as well. Simply post a thread, summarize what you know and directly ask the lady the question. You will either get an answer or coverup and others will join in.

They are running a business. This board is about information. Why not directly ask the question here in the forum? Originally Posted by Whispers
Your first post addressed the merits of my question and agree with mike and you... We should know. This post questions my approach... One you should recognize... In your time wasters post, you had someone in mind but wanted to elicit responses from others first. I'm hoping some will share their experiences in public. This is how I chose to approach the subject and there will be more to come.
Your first post addressed the merits of my question and agree with mike and you... We should know. This post questions my approach... One you should recognize... In your time wasters post, you had someone in mind but wanted to elicit responses from others first. I'm hoping some will share their experiences in public. This is how I chose to approach the subject and there will be more to come. Originally Posted by Netx9
Interesting. I thought I recognized something in your post but did not stop to consider you would adapt a posting style I use at times...

I don't recall having anyone specific in mind with the time wasters thread.... just a certain type of poster.... I did enjoy the direction it went....
Hello ladies & Gentlemen
well I can honestly say that as an agency friends do come & go !!! I do personally text bk answer pm's and let the other person on the other end of the phone know who they are communicating with lolita's !!!! I have had several issues with last min canceling on both sides .no biggie shit happens . But sometimes these girls make it a habit and for that reason I simply show them the way out . I'm sure a lot of you cl can relate to what I'm saying.
pretty much hit the nail on the head . I'm just a little more different than your ordinary agencies .and I would hope some of my great friends can vouch on this statement ....😚
  • Netx9
  • 03-19-2014, 09:41 AM
@lolita's - read some good reviews and posts by you mentioning parting ways with a lady who didn't meet certain standards. Appreciate the candor and your agency profile and showcase is a great example of full disclosure!
Thank you ,NETX9

I try to be honest with my CL when it comes to good service. I usually try to recommend the best provider to fit your needs . if one is not avail I will recommend the next best gfe/pse .
most of you know starr use to be with Lolita's but has gone INDY by choice ,no biggie . she just felt that she was ready to be on her own .yes I do help her every now & then with her AD'S so if looks similar to mine then yes I helped. so just keep in mind that I do highly recommend LATINDEZIRE and most of you know that if I knew that she wasn't a good provider I wouldn't recommend for the most I will be honest and let you know why I have showed a few girls the door . I REFUSE TO LET ONE BAD APPLE RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF THE GREEN APPLES .