Hottest FLOTUS Eva!

Notice you said nationally. Nations are a construct. Mexicans (and other nationalities) exist because someone drew a line on a map. So you can say you're full of shit. We drew the lines which delineate custom, culture, and law regardless of "color". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No I didn't. Your point is not valid anyway unless you misspelled it. Even then you are not responding to the assertion, Just You trying to be a school teacher.
You're a lying cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket. All illegals are guilty of violating U.S. laws and should be booted, M T Brain Socket: even the ones from Denmark! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL! So is Trump gonna put a wall between us and Denmark? You are a fucking idiot. The only folks Trumps is after is anyone from South America or any Middle eastern country that he does not have ties with.
LOL! So is Trump gonna put a wall between us and Denmark? You are a fucking idiot. The only folks Trumps is after is anyone from South America or any Middle eastern country that he does not have ties with. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're a liar, M T Brain Socket. If Mexico wasn't a principal in encouraging illegal immigration, M T Brain Socket, there wouldn't be a need for a wall.
Do you not have enough sense to know Mexicans and First-nations are in most cases predominately the same Nationality? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And you used the word "sense" in that false revelation?

Or do you need to define "First-nations" again?

Actually you need to study the definition of "Nationality"!

At least you are consistent in showing your ignorance and prejudice.

Tu entiendes, tonto?
You are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Do a self-test before you start labeling ....

And you used the word "sense" in that false revelation?

Or do you need to define "First-nations" again?

Actually you need to study the definition of "Nationality"!

At least you are consistent in showing your ignorance and prejudice.

Tu entiendes, tonto? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are turning into a bigger dotard than IB just because you have no common sense it does not mean I have to learn to use your flawed logic.
You're a liar, M T Brain Socket. If Mexico wasn't a principal in encouraging illegal immigration, M T Brain Socket, there wouldn't be a need for a wall. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well since more were going back than coming over why block them in? And they are not all from Mexico idiot.
Well since more were going back than coming over why block them in? And they are not all from Mexico idiot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Until the number is zero coming over is reason enough to build it, M T Brain Socket.

You are turning into a bigger dotard than IB just because you have no common sense it does not mean I have to learn to use your flawed logic. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only thing that is flawed is your head up your ass vision of the world, M T Brain Socket.
And you fucking idiots still think a wall is the solution.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Or, in the words of the manbaby king — WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And you fucking idiots still think a wall is the solution.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Or, in the words of the manbaby king — WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A better solution than you and Odumbo sitting with your thumbs up your ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Or maybe you'd like the alternative to bitch about, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOIebf1hRs
How’d you like a wall up your Slavery-loving ass, IBOverseer? That way the left hand really wouldn’t know what the right hand was doing.

Go suck a root, Corpy!
How’d you like a wall up your Slavery-loving ass, IBOverseer? That way the left hand really wouldn’t know what the right hand was doing.

Go suck a root, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would be your pathetic, racist-ass that is advocating the importation of cheap labor that'd be paid slave wages, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You should be firmly planted in the foundation of said wall, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Go suck a root, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i am your ninja nightmare assfaggot.

your ass has convinced me that "climate change" is real. all because of your ass and the cumshit that seeps from it.

so, you must be executed for the good of mother Gaia. i call upon all faggot truckers who would butt fuck your ass to instead stick an ar-15 up your ass and unload the 30 shot magazine until you are dead.

then your fat pig carcass will be taken to Nau's in Clarkesville to be roasted into thousands of blt's to feed all the illegals you support. this will provide blt's for a whole week to these illegals who you will not help butt you advocate for.

so your pig ass must be executed and cooked to feed these "refugees" from all the shithole nations.

this is humane. you must die so that your ass does not pollute the planet Gaia.

bahahahahahahaahahahahaha

then your fat pig carcass will be taken to Nau's in Clarkesville

bahahahahahahaahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're feeding his ignorant narrative. Nau's isn't in "Clarksville" .... Texas or Tennessee!

That's why it WAS and IS called ...

"Nau's ENFIELD Drug"
You’re wrong again, LLiarMan. You continue to be wrong.

Do you really want to treat everybody to this discussion again? Clearly you’re out of touch with reality ... and Austin ... though everybody knows you were haunting our town when we were all wearing Buster Browns.

You want to tell everybody why the Galveston Tourist Bureau tells everybody there are no sharks there?

Jesus Bruce Lee Christ, bub. Do we need to revisit your Trumpian litany of lies and bullshit?

Or why you have never posted a review of a woman? Ever.