Poll

Dorian,
uísque na Maderia Pura, perto da orla
So what’s the current polling stats? I’m not seeing the usual poll graphics.

Ripmany is good at it, maybe he could be your political consultant and help with the polling data.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-30-2023, 02:04 AM
So what’s the current polling stats? I’m not seeing the usual poll graphics.

Ripmany is good at it, maybe he could be your political consultant and help with the polling data.
Originally Posted by Michael8219
the score is 1 yes, 6 nos, and one undecided. one of the 6 nos was anonymous, btw..

well i screwed up the format of the poll, and Dorian gave me some pro tips for which i thanked him. i will do better going forward, i promise..

you know, i'm not even sure if i know how to post pictures on this site. if i can do it by a paper-clip like on email, then i'm probably good. otherwise, prolly no..

in addition, Dorian thought i was using a passive aggressive approach to undermine Unique Carpenter's decision. but actually if and when i call out a mod, there's nothing passive whatever about my approach. my diplomacy has substantial limits and, imo, some bans are totally worth it..

UC is an outstanding mod, as is Darth Maul. Darth Maul should show up more if he has the time, imo, but maybe he got tired of moderating napalm attacks and dropping into forest fires that are exactly .01% contained, which i can certainly understand..

so Michael, which way do you want to vote? fyi, the yesses are pretty much hopelessly behind, so just vote your conscience, cause it's already a done deal. the yesses will lose the poll..

and i have no intention to try to overturn the poll results, and i won't be asking the U.S. military to seize anything..
  • bbkid
  • 10-30-2023, 08:49 AM
Political threads / discussions should NEVER be allowed in the Sandbox.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-30-2023, 10:56 AM
appreciate your input bbkid..

we have 1 yes 7 nos, and one no opinion. yesses are getting utterly trounced..

bbkid, since you are a baseball guru, do you think the Stros shoulda walked Garcia for the series after game 1? if they had done so, would they have won?

to me, it was a no brainer, but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so there's that..
.... but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so there's that.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Untertreibung des Jahres
: Understatement of the year :
appreciate your input bbkid..

we have 1 yes 7 nos, and one no opinion. yesses are getting utterly trounced..

bbkid, since you are a baseball guru, do you think the Stros shoulda walked Garcia for the series after game 1? if they had done so, would they have won?

to me, it was a no brainer, but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so there's that.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
They still would have lost 6 to 4
Politics belong in the political forum.

I am exhausted by the political banter that has infiltrated our life. I want some good comedy, some belly laughs.
Perhaps UC will close this thread down too. I hear a noise like darts being sharpened, lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-30-2023, 09:12 PM

Untertreibung des Jahres
: Understatement of the year : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
well, at least i don't have 3 handles. so there's that..

furthermore, and i'm not socially awkward among my own people..

so at the end of the day, everything kinda balances out i'd say..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-31-2023, 12:24 AM
Poll Results: 1 yes, 8 nos, 1 undecided lol

the yesses have definitely gotten trounced..
I am going to say yes to the sandbox because of its placement. It is right upfront so it draws ( creates) responses you would never see otherwise. I did not even know we had a “ political forum”. But I always glance at sandbox.
The other reason for a yes vote is that the opinions expressed from the group as a whole are usually well rationalized and informative and so one broadens their mind to hear dissenting arguments and more importantly the “why” behind them. I will miss your viewpoints in Sandbox and like Aspd, treasure the good ole days !
I am going to say yes to the sandbox because of its placement. It is right upfront so it draws ( creates) responses you would never see otherwise. I did not even know we had a “ political forum”. But I always glance at sandbox.
The other reason for a yes vote is that the opinions expressed from the group as a whole are usually well rationalized and informative and so one broadens their mind to hear dissenting arguments and more importantly the “why” behind them. I will miss your viewpoints in Sandbox and like Aspd, treasure the good ole days ! Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Which is why there's a specific forum for political on the National Board.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-31-2023, 10:27 AM
Poll Results: 1 yes, 8 nos, 1 undecided lol

the yesses have definitely gotten trounced.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
up to 2 yesses vs. 8 nos. yesses would need divine intervention and 3 hail marys to close the gap..

doug flutie, where are you hiding sir? duty calls..

Dear_John, what say you? dont worry about hurting my feelings. i am quite the jaded hobbyist as things stand. too many awful list crawler dates, although finding the unicorn diamond in the rough makes it all totally worthwhile..
This is getting quite sad. Just go on over to the national political forum and get your validation nationally. JS. There is a larger crowd of people responding there. Here in Houston it seems 80/20 with the majority against.