BIDEN GUILTY !!!!

I'm just glad to see so many people here supporting gun control laws. Originally Posted by zippyboy
Law abiding gun owners do.
Whata crock and sham trial this was.
A verdict coming back that fast is shady at best! Rigged
I'm just glad to see so many people here supporting gun control laws. Originally Posted by zippyboy
Whata crock and sham trial this was.
A verdict coming back that fast is shady at best! Rigged Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Nope. ... Hunter's trial was TOO BIG to RIG!

Hunter CONVICTED - fair and square - in Delaware! ...

#### Salty
... Nope. ... Hunter's trial was TOO BIG to RIG!

Hunter CONVICTED - fair and square - in Delaware! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I agree. A conviction like this or ….say an ex President would be “too big to rig”.

Glad we got that straight.
Your first paragraph was spot on. I just ignore them. They don’t exist as far as I’m concerned. But this trial was a distraction for far more serious crimes. They’ll say, see we’re fair, we convicted Hunter. But his daddy will pardon him. And try to sweep the treasonous behavior under the rug. Originally Posted by bambino
As do I.

Hunter Biden is guilty and a convicted felon. But that does not prove Garland’s DOJ is fair. A judge happened to question the DOJ’s bizarre sweetheart plea deal that looked like it was shaped to protect Senile Biden. Hunter will eventually be pardoned and the Big Guy will be protected from real scrutiny.
Never forget DOJ tried to avoid this trial & verdict by giving Hunter a sweetheart plea deal. Until the judge exposed them. Hunter Biden should be on trial for money laundering, tax evasion for his Burisma bribes, illegal influence peddling, and operating as an unregistered foreign agent of corrupt foreign governments. But he’s not, because a corrupt prosecutor refused to charge him for anything related to the Biden crime family syndicate.
Biden thru his own boy under the bus. Combine this with soros errrrrr I mean trumpf money to a home field advantage. No one can say this wasn't rigged!. Doesn't matter what happens after trial. Sentencing will be interesting.
Hunter Biden made millions of dollars as an unregistered foreign agent, but the corrupt DOJ doesn’t want you focused on that. So they gave him a smaller firearms charge, just so the Democrats can claim “nobody is above the law” while covering for the Senile Biden Crime Family's corruption.
Hunters trial was and is based on the gun charges. Nothing else. I do not see anything else listed on the charges. So
Your first paragraph was spot on. I just ignore them. They don’t exist as far as I’m concerned. But this trial was a distraction for far more serious crimes. They’ll say, see we’re fair, we convicted Hunter. But his daddy will pardon him. And try to sweep the treasonous behavior under the rug. Originally Posted by bambino
I see this guy is a retard too since Biden said he wouldn't pardon his son. You people on here are a bunch of fuck nuts
Me thinks there’s some backpedaling going on here. Thought the Trumpsters were excited about this conviction?
Didn’t think it through I guess. lol
... No back-pedaling at all... Hunter should have been convicted
in this "slam dunk" case... And Joe is of course placing blame
on the courts - instead of with his-own son.

And the White House didn't want to even face the media today.
CANCELLED the press briefing... Didn't want to answer ANY
questions on the laptop and what other crimes are on there.
So they ran and hid. ... -- They even look GUILTY! ...

#### Salty
I see this guy is a retard too... You people on here are a bunch of fuck nuts Originally Posted by wwhangout1
Awww, that's not very nice.

You're not supposed to say "retard" anymore.
... No back-pedaling at all... Hunter should have been convicted
in this "slam dunk" case... And Joe is of course placing blame
on the courts - instead of with his-own son.

And the White House didn't want to even face the media today.
CANCELLED the press briefing... Didn't want to answer ANY
questions on the laptop and what other crimes are on there.
So they ran and hid. ... -- They even look GUILTY! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Indeed Salty, indeed. No backpedaling at all. Hunter should have easily been convicted on these charges. That fact doesn't change the fact that Senile Biden tried to have his corrupt DOJ avoid this trial & verdict by giving Hunter a sweetheart plea deal. Until the judge exposed them.

Anyone paying attention knows that Hunter Biden should be on trial for money laundering, tax evasion for his Burisma bribes, illegal influence peddling, and operating as an unregistered foreign agent of corrupt foreign governments. But he’s not, because a corrupt prosecutor refused to charge him for anything related to the Biden crime family syndicate.