Now that I am here

woah hang on there old timer, don't make me dust off my hammer pants!

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Uh oh uh oh uh oh there go the hammer lol. ..I still got skills lmao
Damn, I'm hungry too.
I gotta few dining ideas ..........
....need to know some good places to eat. Originally Posted by AngelaS
No...you don't...
Damn, I'm hungry too.
I gotta few dining ideas .......... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
So do I , maybe we should toss around ideas together lol ..as for the op's question maggiano's its the best, awesome food and top notch martins..I always have a great time there ..
....need to know some good places to eat. Originally Posted by AngelaS
No...you don't... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Popeyes is an ECCIE favorite.
Popeyes is an ECCIE favorite. Originally Posted by Prime Time

And I thought you were loyal to Church's.....

Fugg.... My world is spinnin!
Not hobby related moved to sandbox..

There's also a super thread in the co-ed for touring girls..
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
So do I , maybe we should toss around ideas together lol ..as for the op's question maggiano's its the best, awesome food and top notch martins..I always have a great time there .. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Real martinis?
I went into a martini bar on the riverwalk a while back and asked for a dirty martini figuring since they were a "martini bar" they had a house martini. First question, as always anymore, "what kind of vodka would you like?"....
Do I like look like James fucking Bond?

I then proceed to tell the bartender how to make a martini and get the all too familiar deer in the headlights look.
1/2 shot of dry vermouth over ice
2 shots of Tanqueray
Shake and pour into a chilled martini glass.
Add two big olives or three small ones and a splash of brine. None of that garlic or blue cheese stuffed olive crap either. Pimento stuffed is fine.
It's not that complicated.
Uh oh uh oh uh oh there go the hammer lol. ..I still got skills lmao Originally Posted by poppy71
Hammer pants: still a better wardrobe choice than 'saggin pants'.
No...you don't... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Don't listen to Powder hon, he needs some sun. He'd be posting showcases all year long of people that don't need to eat if this were the case.
Welcome Angela.. what part of town have you setup shop?
Social Junkie? No shit?
Driven past that place a hundred times, I thought the Valero across the street was more interesting. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Then you don't go on the right nights/know the right people there. There's also Prospect Park and the other places near there on Fountainview and Richmond. In fact, just try the Richmond strip.

Cafe Europa has great drinks and desserts and has belly dancers on the weekend. Grab a Houston Press and find a spot. That's what I do when I need somewhere new to go.