MUSLIMS BEHEAD SEVENTEEN PEOPLE FOR DANCING

Can we get them to judge "Dancing With the Stars?"
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM
More than brutal, it should be thorough. I give you Fallujah, Iraq. They killed and brutalized the bodies of Americans. The city should have been surrounded by fire power and orders issued for everyone to leave within 48 hours. Anyone and everyone leaving would be detained, finger printed, verified, and disarmed. After 48 hours the city would be leveled by the combined firepower of the allies. As the Romans did it in Carthage, no two stones would be stacked together. The remains would be bulldozed and there would be no evidence that a city had ever existed.

Ghenghis Khan (a personal favorite of John Kerry) besieged a city on the outskirts of what is today Mongolia. He gave the city officials a choice. They could all be killed or they could surrender and allow the Mongals to rape and pillage for a short time. Assured that they would not be killed the city officials surrendered to Khan. He told them that in exchange for this mercy that when he called for some of their men to join his army the city would comply immediately. The city officials agreed.
Time passed and Khan extended his realm into Europe. He found himself facing great odds and sent runners to the city demanding the troops that they had promised. The runner was killed and the city shrugged it's collective shoulders. Khan won his battle and returned to the city. This time there was no mercy. The city was sacked and burned. The women, those who survived, were taken as slaves. All the men and boys were killed. The city officials were tortured and slaughtered like animals. The city was reduced to one single tower that used to guard the gate. That became the monument to Khan's anger. One single tower of stones in the middle of the desert. We should do the same in the Middle East. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That sounds wonderful. Of course that will solve all the problems. And we will have WON!!!!!

Except the reality is just a tad be more complecated.

How long did that glorious empire of GK last? It was gone in the blink of an eye in historical terms. Brutality rarely lasts.

Read Che, and though it is not pleasant, understand. Macho strokes the ego--it just is not effective in wars like ths.
there is your and Barlycorns chance go dancing... Originally Posted by ekim008
You sure make lots of gay accusations. I think you may be projecting.

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]
I think he's probably hit the nail on the big pink head, sloe joe.
  • WTF
  • 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM
JD and joe want to rape and murder like their hero GK. If and when the Tea Nuts obtain power, that is what their enemies have to look forward to. Hitler ain't got shit on you boys!
We broke the German will to fight, partly by fire bombing Dresden; it had no strategic value. . Originally Posted by joe bloe
You're proud of that? Really? This attack was probably the most disgraceful act of WWII. Not many leaders were proud of this.

The destruction of the city provoked unease in intellectual circles in Britain. According to Max Hastings, by February 1945, attacks upon German cities had become largely irrelevant to the outcome of the war and the name of Dresden resonated with cultured people all over Europe — "the home of so much charm and beauty, a refuge for Trollope’s heroines, a landmark of the Grand Tour." He writes that the bombing was the first time the public in Allied countries seriously questioned the military actions used to defeat the Nazis.

Churchill subsequently distanced himself from the bombing. On 28 March, in a memo sent by telegram to General Ismay for the British Chiefs of Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff, he wrote:

"It seems to me that the moment has come when the question of bombing of German cities simply for the sake of increasing the terror, though under other pretexts, should be reviewed. "

Note the following about the firebombing of Dresden on 13-14 February 1945, perhaps the largest single massacre in history. The purpose was not to hit military or industrial objectives – there were few such targets in the area, no munitions plants, the rail yards were not hit – but to cause maximum casualties in order to intimidate the Soviets, whose army crossed the Oder River at the end of January headed for Berlin. An internal RAF memo said that Dresden was jammed full of “refugees pouring westwards…. The intentions of the attack are to hit the enemy where he will feel it most...and to show the Russians when they arrive what Bomber Command can do.”

So there you have it, thousands were slaughtered just to show the Russians the US and British mean business. Yes only you Joe Bloe would be happy with such a slaughter.
We had a problem like that in Oklahoma once....

Are you sure they weren't Southern Baptists? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
what might that be?
You're proud of that? Really? This attack was probably the most disgraceful act of WWII. Not many leaders were proud of this.

The destruction of the city provoked unease in intellectual circles in Britain. According to Max Hastings, by February 1945, attacks upon German cities had become largely irrelevant to the outcome of the war and the name of Dresden resonated with cultured people all over Europe — "the home of so much charm and beauty, a refuge for Trollope’s heroines, a landmark of the Grand Tour." He writes that the bombing was the first time the public in Allied countries seriously questioned the military actions used to defeat the Nazis.

Churchill subsequently distanced himself from the bombing. On 28 March, in a memo sent by telegram to General Ismay for the British Chiefs of Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff, he wrote:

"It seems to me that the moment has come when the question of bombing of German cities simply for the sake of increasing the terror, though under other pretexts, should be reviewed. "

Note the following about the firebombing of Dresden on 13-14 February 1945, perhaps the largest single massacre in history. The purpose was not to hit military or industrial objectives – there were few such targets in the area, no munitions plants, the rail yards were not hit – but to cause maximum casualties in order to intimidate the Soviets, whose army crossed the Oder River at the end of January headed for Berlin. An internal RAF memo said that Dresden was jammed full of “refugees pouring westwards…. The intentions of the attack are to hit the enemy where he will feel it most...and to show the Russians when they arrive what Bomber Command can do.”

So there you have it, thousands were slaughtered just to show the Russians the US and British mean business. Yes only you Joe Bloe would be happy with such a slaughter. Originally Posted by BigLouie
The most disgraceful act of WWII? You must be kidding. What about the countless atrocities committed by the Germans and the Japanese? You liberals always have to take sides against America. Blame America first. Liberals are mentally ill; you mistake masochistic self loathing for virtue.
Can we get them to judge "Dancing With the Stars?" Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
That was really tasteless and insensitive, RaggedyAndy.

And also funny as hell!

That was really tasteless and insensitive, RaggedyAndy.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sweets to the sweet.

Look it up
Can we get them to judge "Dancing With the Stars?" Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Maybe they thought they were.
All you to do is ask a complete stranger if they have heard of Ghenghis Khan. That is his legacy.
What about the countless atrocities committed by the Germans and the Japanese? . Originally Posted by joe bloe
We got into the war to stop atrocities. Just because the Germans and Japanese were committing them does not give US and Britain the justification to slaughter innocents but I guess that is totally lost on you. I suspect you will not be happy unless there is full scale thermonuclear war and the planet is reduce to a wasteland.
  • Old-T
  • 08-28-2012, 06:51 AM
All you to do is ask a complete stranger if they have heard of Ghenghis Khan. That is his legacy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
On boy, you are farther off the deep end than usual today!

Legacy? Cool. You can ask anyone about Hitler, the Unibomber, and Stalin. They have "legacies" too--do you want to grow up and be like them? Just because someone is remembered that doesn't make it a good legacy.

Well at least I probably won't have to suffer a dumber statement than that today.
We got into the war to stop atrocities. Just because the Germans and Japanese were committing them does not give US and Britain the justification to slaughter innocents but I guess that is totally lost on you. I suspect you will not be happy unless there is full scale thermonuclear war and the planet is reduce to a wasteland. Originally Posted by BigLouie
We got in the war because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. We can't fight a war without killing innocent people, it's unavoidable.

It's easy to second guess our methods and strategies after the fact. If you're predisposed to finding fault with American actions, which you clearly are, you'll always be able make America look bad.

Liberal elitists like you, get some sort of perverse pleasure out of beating up on America; I've never understood that mentality. As I stated before, I believe liberalism is a form of mental illness; maybe someday we'll have a vaccine for it, like we did for smallpox.