Where the hell did this myth start?

I know the answer of this question. The truthful answer is fucktards are stupid. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fave answer so far lol
Newbie here.... or I may be a fucktard lol. Just curious are there situations where a "Verified Provider" turns out to be LE?
Newbie here.... or I may be a fucktard lol. Just curious are there situations where a "Verified Provider" turns out to be LE? Originally Posted by TheFirst3rd
It's a possibility, I think. But I'm sure it rarely happens, with the steps we have to go through to get verified. Just seems like too much trouble.
It's a possibility, I think. But I'm sure it rarely happens, with the steps we have to go through to get verified. Just seems like too much trouble. Originally Posted by Jett_Thorne
In ten years of criminal defense law practice I never saw LE use a "turned" provider as a vice decoy. All of them have been commissioned police officers assigned to the vice detail.

Cheers,

bcg
Understood, thanks for the replies.
I'd imagine a bigger danger than anyone being turned is LE getting access to people's phones that have eccie / P411 passwords stored in the web browser. Easy impersonation at that point, and a danger to both clients and providers. Lots of faith in trusted phone numbers here.