I've reached out to the Clinton Campaign to give advice on how to respond to Trump saying she's been in politics for 30 yrs

I expect her to use in some variation my feedback on how she should respond. She should hit that out of the park if he brings it up again. So in a nut shell without getting into all the specifics of what I advised her campaign strategist I basically told them to highlight the fact that she made the sacrifice to be in public service for the past 30 yrs fighting for people while he in the last 30 yrs been exclusively working for himself and defrauding people almost every step of the way.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO....okay, lets play.
Sacrifice? She is worth over $40 million and with her husband that comes to over $100 million. She has not had to drive herself since the 1980s, nor do any shopping, or lift a finger for routine things during the entire time. She has had staff, secretaries, aides, gofers, and lackies for every conceivable purpose. Sacrifice? Better go look up that word.
30 years? Name a successful accomplishment (other than being elected) that she can take the lion's share of the credit for. Name a mountain that she has been willing to die on other than her own desires for power, privacy, or wealth.
Public service? Name how many jobs she has created. Name how many things that she has left on the landscape that someone can point to and say that she made it happen.

Answer those questions.
Public service is a sacrifice in and of itself. Trump has sacrificed nothing I am spot on the money and I hope they use my advice at the next debate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You know, I hope that they are stupid enough to take your advice. Might as well hand over a sharp knife to Trump and Hillary bares her throat to him.
LMAO....okay, lets play.
Sacrifice? She is worth over $40 million and with her husband that comes to over $100 million. She has not had to drive herself since the 1980s, nor do any shopping, or lift a finger for routine things during the entire time. She has had staff, secretaries, aides, gofers, and lackies for every conceivable purpose. Sacrifice? Better go look up that word.
30 years? Name a successful accomplishment (other than being elected) that she can take the lion's share of the credit for. Name a mountain that she has been willing to die on other than her own desires for power, privacy, or wealth.
Public service? Name how many jobs she has created. Name how many things that she has left on the landscape that someone can point to and say that she made it happen.
Answer those questions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The bone spurs, which prevented Trump from serving his country, have migrated upwards and are now interfering with the flow of blood to his "brain". A case for Dr. Oz or the Wizard of Oz?
I expect her to use in some variation my feedback on how she should respond. She should hit that out of the park if he brings it up again. So in a nut shell without getting into all the specifics of what I advised her campaign strategist I basically told them to highlight the fact that she made the sacrifice to be in public service for the past 30 yrs fighting for people while he in the last 30 yrs been exclusively working for himself and defrauding people almost every step of the way.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're delusional as shit you dizzy bastard.

Jim
Yeah. Fisting Chaps advising Hillary. I'll bet she was so happy for your input. Expect a call, Fisting! You've got other talents she would enjoy. F U C K I N G M O R O N!

She doesn't give a shit about you or what you have to say! You're a liar. And an idiot. And finally, funny!

Sacrifice? She's worth $100 million scamming people from around the world!!!!!!!! Giving worthless speeches, selling access. What a sacrifice!!!!!!!!! She hasn't driven a car since law school. She did have to put up with a sexual predator as a husband. But she made that choice. Originally Posted by bambino
+1000

Not only did she put up with her sexual predator Husband, she actively engaged in destroying the women who had the courage to complain.
I sure fucking hope they use your advice. Trump should be so lucky to get that softball lobbed at him. As a matter of fact YOU should go be her adviser.
I sure fucking hope they use your advice. Trump should be so lucky to get that softball lobbed at him. As a matter of fact YOU should go be her adviser. Originally Posted by canuckeight

Trump is only smart to idiots
Trump is only smart to idiots Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Speaking of "not smart", Sissy Chap, hildebeest chose law as a career, and then she wasn't smart enough to pass the D.C. bar exam. If that wasn't enough, Sissy Chap, the FBI director said hildebeest was too stupid to operate a computer or correctly handle classified material ... and her philandering husband cheats on her every chance he gets. But just to keep things fair and balanced, the DNC posted an email that said hildebeest likes to keep her supporters uninformed, and Gruber flat out said your ilk is stupid, Sissy Chap.

Well, its apparent these Obamanites / Hitlary hypocrites just take every word fag cia op Anderson Cooper, Mr Maddow and pee down my own leg Chris Matthews as gospel.
If I read correctly in a previous post Sissy Boy may be a GUN owner. YIKES! you traitor, what are you doing utilizing your 2nd amendment rights?
You shall lay your weapons down at the feet of you master slave!
NICE, Hitlary cant get out the cock a doodie car either.

4 to 8 YEARS OF MISERY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFjISalpm1k Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Its funny how they don't respond when truth laid in front of them.
I was totally shocked last night listening to Hillary's debate performance. I was jumping up and down laughing my ass off because I can't believe her campaign manager read my email and took my advice. She followed it to a Tee and was able to successfully defend the "She's been in politics 30 yrs" line. She laid out her accomplishments almost verbatim as to what I instructed her campaign. It was a proud moment for me.
I was totally shocked last night listening to Hillary's debate performance. I was jumping up and down laughing my ass off because I can't believe her campaign manager read my email and took my advice. She followed it to a Tee and was able to successfully defend the "She's been in politics 30 yrs" line. She laid out her accomplishments almost verbatim as to what I instructed her campaign. It was a proud moment for me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your delusional. Did you use your eccie email?
I sure am glad they used your advice, great job.