Erica Brighton Heights/North Side

Ah that makes sense. However, that begs the next question, wasn't her handle SSB or am I thinking of someone else? Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
No SSB is an old hag from Brentwood. Has one of the ugliest faces in the game. Never have and never will. I don’t think you can pay me to fuck her. I’ll have nightmares.
The first time that I fucked Erica was about 7 or 8 years ago in that huge house on Termon Ave in Brighton Heights. I just had a wisdom tooth pulled and was a little out of it from the meds the dentist gave me and couldn’t stay hard with a rubber on so let let me finish without one. I finished doggy and came in her mouth. She spit into a napkin and put it in a bag hanging on the door lol. I’m pretty sure she has a brother and I’m pretty sure he watched me fuck his sister through a hole in the door the entire time. Halfway through our session someone started banging on the door asking her for a cigarette and as I looked at the door there was a softball diameter hole but the hallways behind it was dark but I could see a white shirt there the entire time. I didn’t even care. Asked her who it was and I’m pretty sure she said her brother. She told him to fuck off and wait. He did, right outside of the room the entire time. Also walked past her mom who was sleeping on the couch at the time. That was a weird house and even weirder family.
Was this the Erika who had “Tommy’s Girl” tattooed on her inner thigh?
The first time that I fucked Erica was about 7 or 8 years ago in that huge house on Termon Ave in Brighton Heights. I just had a wisdom tooth pulled and was a little out of it from the meds the dentist gave me and couldn’t stay hard with a rubber on so let let me finish without one. I finished doggy and came in her mouth. She spit into a napkin and put it in a bag hanging on the door lol. I’m pretty sure she has a brother and I’m pretty sure he watched me fuck his sister through a hole in the door the entire time. Halfway through our session someone started banging on the door asking her for a cigarette and as I looked at the door there was a softball diameter hole but the hallways behind it was dark but I could see a white shirt there the entire time. I didn’t even care. Asked her who it was and I’m pretty sure she said her brother. She told him to fuck off and wait. He did, right outside of the room the entire time. Also walked past her mom who was sleeping on the couch at the time. That was a weird house and even weirder family. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Oh man, we travel the same circles my friend! I dropped dozens of loads in and on that girl!
I saw her once in that house - 3rd floor attic. Hell, it might have been 4th floor attic! I remember it being a ton of steps, but I didn't care because I got to look up her skirt heh
That's too funny - yeah, she had a brother but I think he was in the hotel on 2nd ave at the time she was tricking. Who knows who peepholed you.

I remember she had a shotgun leaning up against the wall in that dump in brightwood. She said it was collateral from a client haha My lord what a shithole that place was.

Whoo-boi what a blast down memory lane!
Was this the Erika who had “Tommy’s Girl” tattooed on her inner thigh? Originally Posted by Noodles
No, EriCa is the one who had Tommy's girl tattooed on her FUPA lol
The EriKa reviewed here is much different.