Provider appreciation thread!

Can someone please translate this to English for me? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
The OP's persona (most likely the same dysfunctional person who posts under one if not two other disruptive and often banned personas) is that of a racist who enjoys mocking a demographic with threads like these with the hopes of gaining attention to fill a void in life. So desperate that gaining negative attention is considered acceptable as the void is so deep, so vast and so wide that this negative attention is better than none at all.

It is best just to RTM the threads / posts so our Mods are better informed of the individual's attempt to create discord and disharmony in this forum.
Can someone please translate this to English for me? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I tried Google Translate & got....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptjayDN45S8
I am foooking shine da Great! Please when referring to me call me da Great! Please either contribute kind words to the providers or stay off da Greats threads. Please. Enough is enough. Tooodlez....
Thanks guys. Thought I was the only one who wasn't fluent in stupid. Just reading this post makes me feel slightly dumb and put him on a DNS list for me. I can't do ignorant.
I am foooking shine da Great! Please when referring to me call me da Great! Please either contribute kind words to the providers or stay off da Greats threads. Please. Enough is enough. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Ummmmm no. I will refer to you however I see fit. Special Ed comes mind. And I can comment on any thread I want to in a public forum. JFS. This thread is far from great. But since I have your attention. How many other profiles do you have that are currently banned? Asking for a friend
fluent in stupid.... yep. That is hitting the nail on the head.

Careful, he say he gettin annoyed..... he might leave again....just sayin..
fluent in stupid.... yep. That is hitting the nail on the head.

Careful, he say he gettin annoyed..... he might leave again....just sayin.. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Wouldn't that be foooooooking great if he did?

Sorry been working on my stupid! Not fluent but slightly above average. Lol.
Not really. That actually hurt me to type. Hahahahahaha
You forgot to throw in the gay tooodlez. Lol
You forgot to throw in the gay tooodlez. Lol Originally Posted by Bankshot
I couldn't! My brain would not let me go down to that level of stupid or gay! I do have some standards ! Haha
Ummmmm no. I will refer to you however I see fit. Special Ed comes mind. And I can comment on any thread I want to in a public forum. JFS. This thread is far from great. But since I have your attention. How many other profiles do you have that are currently banned? Asking for a friend Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I like this girl
Thanks. I am kinda likeable.
[QUOTE=ZantannaParella;10616343 23]Thanks. I am kinda likeable.
Hey, not so great shine...You don't have to wash cars, I have a better opportunity for you a job There are a couple of stipulations though You must like to travel and you need to include your partner Sistine Chapel in the deal...….I need some mud flaps for my truck