Who else is a John Daly fan?

• Devo
  • 06-04-2024, 01:39 PM
And, its obvious why you hate Daly, he's like Trump, he can float above you with his own beliefs, and you can't touch him.

Oh, you can try, have a fake trial and conviction, have the Golf powers that be sanction him in some way, and, you'll feel good for a while, until you find someone else to hate upon.
John daly saying f@@k pride is hate.
He should be suspended and fined. He needs to be held accountable .
He's an irrational and entitled brat that has shown zero respect for others.
He's an irrational and entitled brat that has shown zero respect for others. Originally Posted by winn dixie
sounds like some of your posts dixie. he obviously have enough iq to have made it into adulthood so you know damn well saying fuck pride month isnt being hateful or racist or any of the crap poor little lefties try to make it out to be

i hate having a pride month, i hate having a black pride month, i hate having special days for gays,blacks or any other bullshit thing liberals like to celebrate.... its not being racist, its knowing every time you do this you are segragating people into little groups..... liberals are the direct cause of segragation and promoting racism. liberals not right minded people

its hilarious that im considered racisr if i dont agree with black pride month but i would also be racist if i promoted a white pride month.... oh the stupidity of the left

we are americans, not anything else, dont tell me how to live or what i have to accept and we will be just fine
After winning the PGA Championship at Crooked Stick Golf Club in 1991, Daly gave $30,000 to the family of a man who died during the tournament due to lightning strike. The money was used by the family to pay college expenses for the man's two daughters. Daly was just starting his golf career and was not wealthy at the time.[60]

Daly’s entitled? LMAO!!!!!!
The next John Daly!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/847693

Well, unlike Daly, he might be entitled, but he’ll be a Patriot. BAHAHAHA
He's an irrational and entitled brat that has shown zero respect for others. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... So that's hate?? ... Suspend him, Fire him...
Holde the bloke accountable!

... Hmmmmm... So "F*#k Pride" is hate speech in America.
But "Kill the Jews!" - is not? ....

... Thanks for clearing that up. ...

#### Salty
When daly says directly f@@k pride month, he's promoting hate speech.
The guy is a slob.
No, just some commmon sense, and not the woke bullshit you expect everyone to bow down to.

Most people never gave a fuck whether someone was gay, staight, etc, until your side had to start forcing acceptance and worse.

We're here, we're queer, and we are going to shout in your face and threaten you physically to accept us.

As for hate, I agree, and mostly all of it comes from the left. Originally Posted by Devo
Funny thing though, nobody here that is liberal or left is saying Jack shit about hating anything. Several members here are going out of their way to say that HATE any thing that denotes differences or months of celebration vs. Identification by sexuality or race. But lots of HATE that is reserved against those celebrations.

Funny how I don't hear anybody from the right saying I hate the month of November because of Thanksgiving, or the month of December because of Christmas or New Year's, or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa.

It's only when they can segregate people out for special hatred - stuff these people don't even identify with. Supposedly you have gay people in your family, and the only way that you have empathy with them, is to force them into uncomfortable circumstances with your other family members.

That sounds so loving.

How wonderful they must feel to be accepted fully by you and your family at events etc, yet told to go fuck themselves whenever they may have a month that celebrates them being different and not having to hide in closets anymore.

I guess in that world the beatings continue until morale improves. Funny they can only be homosexuals in your own terms, vs the way that the world would accepts them. How small minded of you.
“Funny thing though, nobody here that is liberal or left is saying Jack shit about hating anything.“

Now that’s funny
Funny thing though, nobody here that is liberal or left is saying Jack shit about hating anything. Several members here are going out of their way to say that HATE any thing that denotes differences or months of celebration vs. Identification by sexuality or race. But lots of HATE that is reserved against those celebrations.

Funny how I don't hear anybody from the right saying I hate the month of November because of Thanksgiving, or the month of December because of Christmas or New Year's, or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa.

It's only when they can segregate people out for special hatred - stuff these people don't even identify with. Supposedly you have gay people in your family, and the only way that you have empathy with them, is to force them into uncomfortable circumstances with your other family members.

That sounds so loving.

How wonderful they must feel to be accepted fully by you and your family at events etc, yet told to go fuck themselves whenever they may have a month that celebrates them being different and not having to hide in closets anymore.

I guess in that world the beatings continue until morale improves. Funny they can only be homosexuals in your own terms, vs the way that the world would accepts them. How small minded of you. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Don't be so selfish righteous eye
How many posts do u write claiming maga people are low iq or Nascar lovers are fat slobs and suggest they are dumb whites.

Look in the fucking mirror

I can hate a pride month without hating gays. Liberals are the ones especially trying to segregate people not me.

It's no different than " hate" crimes....if a white kills a black, oh they can classify it as a hate crime but if a white kills a white, it's not. Well guess what? There are both fucking dead. So one should be punished more than the other based on skin color?
Liberal minded people are so pathetic naive
How many posts do u write claiming maga people are low iq or Nascar lovers are fat slobs and suggest they are dumb whites.

I can hate a pride month without hating gays. Liberals are the ones especially trying to segregate people not me.

It's no different than " hate" crimes....if a white kills a black, oh they can classify it as a hate crime but if a white kills a white, it's not. Well guess what? There are both fucking dead. So one should be punished more than the other based on skin color?
Liberal minded people are so pathetic naive Originally Posted by chizzy
Eye’s lack of self awareness is impressive.

Liberal minded people are so pathetic naive Originally Posted by chizzy
It is hate speech when someone says f@@k pride month! Anyway it's spun; it's hate speech. Hopefully the PGA suspends this slob.
It is hate speech when someone says f@@k pride month! Anyway it's spun; it's hate speech. Hopefully the PGA suspends this slob. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol as a famous Russian spy once said.... say something over and over again and people will believe it...lol
Enjoy ur evening dixie
On top of days hate speech. I googled daly and read about his wife beating drinking and gambling habits and indecent exposures . This hate speech should not be shocking!
What a guy ! Err slob.
He didn’t beat his wife or any other women. Only tools who google things believe it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUlXIVmQBZs

I’m gonna get one of those sports coats for July 4rth and Party like Daly.