Weekend lineup looks pathetic

Not there this weekend but will be there one weekend real soon!!! So hopefully ill get everyones juices flowing lol!!!
I think this weekend ranks high for pathetic
providers $300 to $400 get very little business. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Prove it. Gotta love empty guesses.
Many ladies have left and are travelling because they have said there is either no money here or those who have the money are too cheap to part with it. Apparently it's not just in the hobby but also in all other business avenues as well. Just what I'm hearing around town.
It's also Spring Break week.

Lots of traveling and kids out of school
Totally agree....this weekend has been really disappointing, but many points are valid..with spring break and all.
I was home and avail , you must not be on my twitter to have not known that.

Cum n See
Many ladies have left and are travelling because they have said there is either no money here or those who have the money are too cheap to part with it. Apparently it's not just in the hobby but also in all other business avenues as well. Just what I'm hearing around town. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I hear the same and I am leaning towards the same way. Touring up north I never heard one northerner complain about a 300. Rate for the services that were given. Some tipped and gifted on top of the rate

I enjoyed touring and look forward to doing it again.

I was here this weekend but didn't want to deal with the same old " All I have is 100. "

I enjoy and am extremely grateful for the return friends I have , it's because of them I have the luxury to not post if I chose not to. Love you guys
Um maybe they aren't available, traveling, on their rag, or have a life... Who knows lol..
I hear the same and I am leaning towards the same way. Touring up north I never heard one northerner complain about a 300. Rate for the services that were given. Some tipped and gifted on top of the rate

I enjoyed touring and look forward to doing it again.

I was here this weekend but didn't want to deal with the same old " All I have is 100. "

I enjoy and am extremely grateful for the return friends I have , it's because of them I have the luxury to not post if I chose not to. Love you guys Originally Posted by italia

Italia, if I only wanted to see a provider once a month I would not have a issue donating 3 to 5 hundred roses for an awesome experience. However I would like to see a provider at least once a week and I always tip for good service. So if I'm donating 300 plus 50 for tip that 1400 for four visits or four hours. That's a shit load of money for some people who live in San Antonio. I have seen you twice and never asked you to lower your donation and tipped well both times. My time with you was outstanding. However the last two times I tried to hook up with You i felt like I was just a number and not that important. I know life gets hectic.
I just wish providers would take more notice of the men that aren't cheap and show us a little more appreciation.

One more thing, if I wanted to see a different provider every time I played I could see donating 300 if her reviews are outstanding. However if I think I just wasted 300 afterwards I will let the fellas know. In my business world the more I donate the better my rates. That's how the business world works. That would be nice if providers would offer the customers they like special rates for being a regular. I know there are some who do.

Italia, you were outstanding both times. I regret not writing a review on you afterwards. It would have been a big "hell yes ".
Um maybe they aren't available, traveling, on their rag, or have a life... Who knows lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Mirandalee, something in my gut says you would be extremely fun to be around. Keep posting gorgeous.
Weekend wasn't very productive, but my Saturday lunchtime "dessert" was quite sweet.

Monday worked out just fine. Quick schedule.

Today, lunchtime's sweet dessert(s) got me one "work in progress" and one "work in progress++" with a phone number and business card, of all things.

Wednesday's schedule calls for around 9 or 10 am depending on if the blonde or the redhead wakes up earliest and gives me a shout.

No telling what the rest of the week might hold.
Italia, if I only wanted to see a provider once a month I would not have a issue donating 3 to 5 hundred roses for an awesome experience. However I would like to see a provider at least once a week and I always tip for good service. So if I'm donating 300 plus 50 for tip that 1400 for four visits or four hours. That's a shit load of money for some people who live in San Antonio. I have seen you twice and never asked you to lower your donation and tipped well both times. My time with you was outstanding. However the last two times I tried to hook up with You i felt like I was just a number and not that important. I know life gets hectic.

mmhmm rw issues cannot be controlled

I just wish providers would take more notice of the men that aren't cheap and show us a little more appreciation.

One more thing, if I wanted to see a different provider every time I played I could see donating 300 if her reviews are outstanding. However if I think I just wasted 300 afterwards I will let the fellas know. In my business world the more I donate the better my rates. That's how the business world works. That would be nice if providers would offer the customers they like special rates for being a regular. I know there are some who do.

oh but I do papi

Italia, you were outstanding both times. I regret not writing a review on you afterwards. It would have been a big "hell yes ". Originally Posted by mitch p
then lets get it together again ha ha
italia is probably still pissed at me
My weekend playtime turned out great despite the limited posts to scroll through.

Saturday, I got to play with AutumnAngel and I got connected with TaraBlonde, after a fallout from Friday.

Best weekend so far...

Thanks Career Pointe!!