Does anyone know you hobby ?

I tell nobody. Heck if I could erase the short term memory of my providing partners, I'd erase their memory of spending time with me. Yes, I'm that paranoid. Even when unattached and hobbying, nobody knew.
I am single and have nothing to hide. With that said I keep my hobby side to myself. It's just nobodys business. Originally Posted by burkalini
Absolutely Burk, same here. We are like Great Whites, we always hunt alone.
Even though I am a widower, I keep this part of my life separate.

Am I ashamed of what I do? Well, at 64 years old, I am a little past that. I am a realist, though. I do understand that what we are involved in is out on the fringe of society. Having to explain my actions to my Kids, Grandkids, etc. is just not something I would want to put up with at this time in my life.

I am having fun. Why screw it up.
An old navy buddy of mine knows. But he's a degenerate as well. Other than that nobody. I do make comments in social situations to bitchy women as to how easily they can be replaced. But that is just to get their goat a little. But I never tell anybody I hobby.
  • Tetas
  • 07-01-2011, 07:05 AM
Nobody knows the frequency that I hobby.
I have told a couple of close friends that I've paid for pussy before, most of them agree that it's not a big deal and is a smart way to go for a guy not looking for a relationship or the drama of dating.
I've even had a couple of friends tell me about exploits on backpage and I've tried to point them in safer directions, without giving up my hobby identity.
Don't know if any joined here or not.
Outside the ladies I play with, I have met one other hobbyist in person. May be a couple of others who know my identity because of cross-pollination (we shared the same provider, but at different times).

For me, it would destroy my personal life, my family, my friends, my career. Never considered it an option.

It can be tough. I have had some real life encounters with ladies, their life, not mine. I have helped them, talked real life with them. Not being able to share their stories, their struggle, their triumphs, and how it has impacted the way I look at the world is a problem. I have slipped more than once describing a conversation with a lady to a family member or co-worker and had to make up an excuse for how I encountered a particular lady. My SO actually knows I know a particular provider, but she believes this provider to be a business associate, not one of the best DFK, BBBJ, and heart-pounding little Hispanic MILF in DFW.

Still, while we may know where we are at today, our place in society secured, tomorrow brings another day. When President Obama taps you to be the next CZAR of whatever new boondoggle he creates, do you want your indiscretions to be fodder for the 6 PM news?
My dental Hygenist and NOW one of my daughters friends! Don't ask!
2 Guys at work know, and we joke about it. The one guy says I am like a kid in a candy store. This is my Bucket List and I don't believe in the hereafter BS. If I were rich this would be the only thing I would do.
My dental Hygenist and NOW one of my daughters friends! Don't ask! Originally Posted by Still Looking
One of my biggest fears!! Must make going to the dentist a little more interestin...and I bet your teeth look good!!
One of my biggest fears!! Must make going to the dentist a little more interestin...and I bet your teeth look good!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
My teeth get cleaned every six months. When that hygienist was there I got them cleaned every 4 months. Still go to the same dentist and have a new hygienist. The old one is married to a Doctor and has 5 kids. We still keep in touch. Our little secret. My most recent appointment in San Marcos and running into my daughter’s old friend... different story. Lucky it was a BP ad. You just got to love phony pictures! NOT! She is a local stripper come to find out... working her way through college! You know the story! She was more worried I would say some thing.To be continued! I'll just answer the PM'S right now... Yes I had the session! She is SUPER HOT!

Just the people on here that i know
My dental Hygenist and NOW one of my daughters friends! Don't ask! Originally Posted by Still Looking
If on the remote chance I travel this fall with a certain someone who has been talking about it then both my daughters would quickly deduce something was unusual. I don't really believe my fall trip is going to happen.
If on the remote chance I travel this fall with a certain someone who has been talking about it then both my daughters would quickly deduce something was unusual. I don't really believe my fall trip is going to happen. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I understand! you know you only live once, and if you do it right thats all you need! Good luck my friend!
Yes I had the session! She is SUPER HOT!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

That is hardcore, lol. But what do you do at that point? I would imagine it would cement that particular vow of silence...
That is hardcore, lol. But what do you do at that point? I would imagine it would cement that particular vow of silence... Originally Posted by armystrong
Truth be told... she was more concerned that I would tell her parents! Go figure, lucky me! She demanded we have the session so I would keep my mouth shut! My kids know I have female friends (Lots of them!) they think nothing of it! Wouldn't be the end of the world if they found out many were providers. My son wanted to buy me a session for my birthday?! I told him I didn't need for him to pay for me to have sex! "That’s my job!"