Always had this thing about a girl that squirts!

Just read a few articles...it is in fact, chemically, for the most part...piss... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Exactly, but just because sometimes a "gland" secretes into the release of urine its supposedly completely different? What the fuck ever!!
Any hoe that does that in my bed will find themselves cleaning and doing laundry
I'd consider it one of God's miracles much like the parting of the Red Sea
I threw no insults unlike the many you have posted towards me. I do urge some to DO THEIR research on this subject. Come at me with all the bullshit folks can find.. I will finish it with real medical facts. And no i dont want to hear about a gland that secretes this and that. The amount it secretes isnt enough to lube a hinge. The rest is pure piss. It comes out due to incontinence. Originally Posted by winn dixie

It's piss. Period. Your correct once again. Nothing for ladies to be all sensitive about. If a John Doe wants to guzzle your piss have at it. I myself am not a squirter. Never have desired to even provide to gents that ask to drink cups of my pee.
It's piss. Period. Your correct once again. Nothing for ladies to be all sensitive about. If a John Doe wants to guzzle your piss have at it. I myself am not a squirter. Never have desired to even provide to gents that ask to drink cups of my pee. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
I just love her avatar.....
Y’all are super funny lol
Y’all are super funny lol Originally Posted by MILF_77584
Pick a side young lady and join in the fun.
I know of some...and AABB...It doesnt smell like pee. Women have 4 kinds of pussy juice liquids. Squirt, pee, cum and cream. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Which one are you again?
Pick a side young lady and join in the fun. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Basically that's how it works..

That's Houston for you, lol

Pick a side young lady and join in the fun. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Basically that's how it works..

That's Houston for you, lol Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

The trick is....picking the correct side.

(no pun intended)
Trickin' aint easy.......
One of my ex-wives was a squirter....trust me, the novelty of it wears off quickly when you wanna sleep in a dry bed....and yes, it’s piss.....
I'm so jealous of Squirters��
Not fair!!
��
Some of you guys need to learn some respect. We might be hos, yes, but we don't say things like "you limp dick asses really get upset when something hits home". I do not understand how comments like this are even allowed here, when the dumbest things get infactions??

Who cares if it is piss? The man likes it, and he's not the only one. The number of requests for this fetish is uncanny. If he wants to get covered in urine LET THE MAN DO IT! Isn't that what this forum is for? Like-minded individuals discussing different interests in the same general hobby? Sorry for the rant but I am on one with DISRESPECT and MANNERS ARE FREE YOU GUYS.....

This is one of the reasons no one is on here anymore. People should be able to share without judgement and ridicule for a typo or opinion.

And fyi, squirting is NOT piss, although it passes through the same area and it's possible to have some urine content for this reason. Do your research before passing judgement and being so hateful, guys. Keep it classy and don't be a dick face. It's not that hard, probably some of you can relate to things not being that hard, so use that same coping mechanism here. Happy New Year Everyone!
Sidenote... When I squirt it's definitely NOT piss. Peeing feels nothing like squirting once you get used to doing it. Piss or whatever it feels good AF and I welcome any of you respectful gents out there who think you have what it takes to make it happen, I am available anytime and I love an eager man who can get the job done. Text me anytime 😁 Originally Posted by ViViaN+redhead
You just turned your post into an ad. Which is a violation of the rules. That in itself is very disrespectful to those that follow the rules! Sorry to burst your sales pitch. But squirting is piss!
Please be respectful and follow the rules like the rest of the ladies do.